Not A Good Look, Jill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i know that grey is the colour of the season, the new black, the new blue, the new neutral, but holy christ that top-to-toe grey outfit that JF is wearing on the nina leaonard show is sucking the life out of her.

she looks like a piece of upholstery. a very thin piece of upholstery, with a wig on it.

not a good look.

hey did anyone hear me mentioned TWICE on sunday when i tweeted in about model Sharon on the Denis Basso shows? it was a complimentary tweet of course, and Sharon did one of her "dip at the knee, hands together in praying motion" actions and said "thank you".

she is ace. does she have a website? :rock:

At least she is covered up, and not showing us her scrawny bits. She looks better sitting down than standing up....

I thought she looked fine. She didn't need to keep the cardigan on though...overkill.

Burlz-if you were the one who talked about how nice it would be to bump into her on the tube then yes. I saw the tweet(s) and heard it being mentioned. She looked flattered.

Its wasn't bad but a pop of colour might have helped. I kept thinking she was be sweating in those layers. Will say Jill really must like the clothes as she sat there wearing the layers and was happy about it. Her usual I use this etc, this time it did look like she actually owned the product.

She may have been cold they are always saying how cold it is in the studio. Compared to the previous night when she had her make up done differently on her eyes I think she looked ill.

Heck! I'm wearing top to toe grey today. Mind you if I do look like upholstery I shall at least look like well padded upholstery :eek:)

I didn't like the sweater she was wearing. It looked so much nicer on Tanya but I think that might have been because it was too big for Jill.

I do love grey ... clearly as I'm swathed in it today ... but do agree that it can be draining if you're pale or not feeling at your best. I often wear pink to give it a "pop of colour". Another good idea is to make sure that you're wearing a silvery grey next to your face as that is always more forgiving.

Actually having said the sweater looked better on Tanya I didn't really like it anyway. Even though I do love Lenny and I do own some of his dresses.

I'm going to admit that I watch Lenny for entertainment but....I also have some of this clothes, shame he has to go down the jersey fabric line like all other US fashion, but when he doesn't he comes up with some nice pieces.

Last edited:
Rentichops I am guilty of having one of his knitted dresses in black, purple and brown!! It's brilliant. Washes up really well and it's effortless work wear for me. Dress, opaque tights and knee high boots, a great necklace and a pashmina and I'm done. Must admit I only bought one from QVC. And I think it's the only dress I've ever bought "in every colour".

I wore the black one earlier this week. So comfy and really smart too.

i always think he seems a bit touchy feely with the models - is that just me?

Latest posts

Back