NONO!! hair Removal TSV 19/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief! Not again! Or should I say "No, No, not again?" That's another day I won't bother watching.

No!no! Ultra Hair Removal System with Cleansing Brush
Item Number: 401219
QVC Price £218.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.97
P&P £6.95

The no!no! Ultra complete hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to remove and reduce hair with no cuts, no nicks, no noise and no mess, and includes a No!no! first - a motorised cleansing brush that attaches to the base and transforms your No!no! into a powerful facial cleanser. Hygienic, convenient, portable and compact, simply pop it in your bag and you'll be able to achieve smooth, gorgeous skin wherever life takes you.
Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Patented pulsed Thermicon Technology - the pulsed heat technology in the Ultra is the same as that found in the PRO model, meaning it's 35% more powerul than previous No!no! models.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line, as well as hard-to-treat spots, while the wide tips are perfect for treating larger areas like the thighs and arms faster.

Easy to use - the status display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery level indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs charging.

Control is in your hands - the device features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up to find the ideal setting for your skin.

Take cleansing to the next level - use the brush as part of your morning and evening skincare routine to really work your cleansing wash into the skin, removing much more dirt and make-up than using your hands alone.

Splash proof
Quiet operation
Perfect for use on both men and women
Safe for use on the face
Charge for six hour before first use
Suitable for all hair types and skin types
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with the buffer
Compatible with the tips used for the 8800, MIcro and PRO models
Device (l x w x d): 9cm x 5cm x 2cm (3.5" x 2" x 0.8")

What's in the box?

1 x No!no! Ultra Hair Removal System
1 x Ultra Cleansing Brush
1 x narrow Thermicon tip - for treating small, curved and sensitive areas like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line
1 x wide Thermicon tip - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
1 x Smooth Cream (60ml) - soothes and moisturises after treatment
1 x large buffer
1 x cleaning brush
1 x travel case
1 x charger

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and odour from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0800 0910 065

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401219

With the almost unanimous panning of this product on the online reviews, it would seem that the No!No! is a No!No! in more ways than one! Quite why QVC persist in touting it really baffles me. Maybe there's a whole warehouse in China full of these devices and thev'e just GOT to get rid of them?

No!No! No, no. No!No! No, no. No!No! No, no THERE'S NO LIMIT to the gullible people that will shell out good money for this sh*t product that for eons has been almost unanimously panned in the online reviews. Countless users have blasted the device for its inefficacy and poor build quality.

Has anyone said 'yes yes' to the No No?

I did once and got one. It was total rubbish. I too am surprised that Q keep trying to sell it. Each time they bring out a new and improved version which is supposedly far superior to the previous one, I think people fall for it and live in hopes that it works. How they get it to remove hair on the demos is beyond me as it certainly doesn't do that in real life.

I got it too and sent it back as it was not only rubbish but so much faff I couldn't commit to daily use, and the smell of burnt hair.

With the almost unanimous panning of this product on the online reviews, it would seem that the No!No! is a No!No! in more ways than one! Quite why QVC persist in touting it really baffles me. Maybe there's a whole warehouse in China full of these devices and thev'e just GOT to get rid of them?

Glad it's not just me! Watched some the other night and it seems the tips don't last long and you have to constantly buy them, NO NO NO! :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back