No soap Result

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norfolk dumpling

Registered Shopper
Just had a phone call from CS regarding the missing soap from my L'occitane TSV. Apparently they cannot send me the soap separately and I had the choice of returning the whole lot and waiting for another set to be sent out or have the P&P (5.95) refunded. Seeing as I have recently stocked up on some lovely soap from TKMaxx I opted for the refund which I thought to be a bit of a result

wierd though ...i remember that happening to me and l'occitane just sent the missing item in the post.
reminds me of lock and lock and the hangers both ordered by my neice one hanger was broken and one lid hinge was missing. rather than just sending the broken item in the post they wanted everything boxed up and sent back then you have to wait for a new set to arrive..
to me thats poor customer service and bad buisiness. its meant to give maximum irritation to customer.it means you are less likely to complain if parts are missing or broken....

Just had a phone call from CS regarding the missing soap from my L'occitane TSV. Apparently they cannot send me the soap separately and I had the choice of returning the whole lot and waiting for another set to be sent out or have the P&P (5.95) refunded. Seeing as I have recently stocked up on some lovely soap from TKMaxx I opted for the refund which I thought to be a bit of a result

I received a L'Occitane gift set for my birthday.

The soap was missing so I emailed L'Occitane direct and they sent me another one, plus a few samples. No hassle.

Try it :)

Last edited:
wierd though ...i remember that happening to me and l'occitane just sent the missing item in the post.
reminds me of lock and lock and the hangers both ordered by my neice one hanger was broken and one lid hinge was missing. rather than just sending the broken item in the post they wanted everything boxed up and sent back then you have to wait for a new set to arrive..
to me thats poor customer service and bad buisiness. its meant to give maximum irritation to customer.it means you are less likely to complain if parts are missing or broken....

I think you have hit the nail on the head. :headbang: customer care is like banging your head against the wall with some companies

Do you think the set comes direct from L'occitane or do QVC make the set up. Just wondering if I should e-mail L'occitane and see if they send the soap out or do you think thats a bit cheeky? Of course I would reimburse the P&P to QVC:angel::angel:(NOT- they owe me for a broken Lock and Lock lid)

Do you think the set comes direct from L'occitane or do QVC make the set up. Just wondering if I should e-mail L'occitane and see if they send the soap out or do you think thats a bit cheeky? Of course I would reimburse the P&P to QVC:angel::angel:(NOT- they owe me for a broken Lock and Lock lid)

Doesn't matter, ask them anyway!

I had a plant missing from a Raymond Evison OTO a few weeks ago. I rang CS and thet said they would let the supplier know and last Friday I recieved 3 more plants. So i now have 5 for the price of 3. Can't fault CS on this one :flower:

I'm sure this will be about whether the items are in QVC's warehouse, as sets, or whether they come direct from the manufacturer. Flaming nuisance though! xx

If you look at the vendor info,the company ie l'occitane has to package the tsv's up to QVC's instructions.

This is the problem with QVC, their warehouse system can't cope with queries like this. I had a problem with some Lock and Lock, where some trays that laid in the bottom of a couple of large boxes were broken, to save sending the whole lot back I just accepted it. Next time I will at least try to get my postage refunded!

I (many years ago) bought a pilates machine. The VHS it came with wouldn't work and they wanted me to send EVERYTHING back!!!! I persisted and in the end they saw reason and sent me a replacement tape!!

QVC has a crazy policy!

Em xXx

Just han an answer from L'occitane. They say they are sorry and would like to offer me the chance to buy the soap over the phone with no P&P. I did admit that QVC has refunded my postage so I suppose the offers not to bad. Only took about an hour to reply as well

Just han an answer from L'occitane. They say they are sorry and would like to offer me the chance to buy the soap over the phone with no P&P. I did admit that QVC has refunded my postage so I suppose the offers not to bad. Only took about an hour to reply as well

IMO a good company would send you out the soap free with no P+P either for your inconvenience...just my opinion of course.

buy it? you'd already bought it !!! what a naff response :(

Latest posts

Back