no!no! TSV 05/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No no no no no no no more of this sodding product, PLEEEEEEEEASE !

This company's advertising budget must run into millions for the full page ads in papers and magazines most days. BUT you never see a price for the product anywhere in the blurb. I believe its a company that's run with no HQ just an office creating adverts, with the owner swanning around on his super yacht, while all the fools buy into the advertising hype ! Not me.

It gets so many poor reviews, I am surprised it is still being sold by QVC! I gave in to the hype a few years ago and bought one. It became one of the few items I returned as it made my, not very sensitive, skin very itchy. My mum also bought it and returned it as she found it made no difference. Sure a lot of folk love it, they keep bringing it back for a reason, just not for me.

Oh no no no!!! Not this thing again. Surely everyone who wants one will have already got one. I have to say that QVC are turning into Ideal World with their repetitive TSV's. It's beyond tedious.

This is one of the most boring (and repetitive) TSVs they keep having and words fail me, for once. With the No! No! and Dyson appearing every couple of weeks I'm surprised anyone bothers watching those shows. But I suppose there are always new customers who think that they're worthy of having a late night for.

This is one of the most boring (and repetitive) TSVs they keep having and words fail me, for once. With the No! No! and Dyson appearing every couple of weeks I'm surprised anyone bothers watching those shows. But I suppose there are always new customers who think that they're worthy of having a late night for.

Hear, hear!!!
If QVC have an audience repellent, it has to be this product.

No!no! Micro Hair Removal System with Case & 2 Tips
Item Number: 401528
QVC Price £136.00
Todays Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £5.95

With a compact design that can be discreetly slipped into your bag, the ultra-portable No!no! Micro hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to conduct heat down the hair shaft into the follicle, disrupting the hair growth cycle and reducing future growth almost everywhere on your body. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with the innovative No!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs charging.

Gorgeous skin for longer - within your kit, along with your zip case, one small buffer and one large buffer, you'll also receive four tips that each last for two to three months, giving you up to a year’s supply for your face and body!

Slim, portable, cordless design
Effective on men and women
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
Effective on light and dark hair, and fair, olive and Asian skin
For best results, use 2-3 times a week and finish with the buffer
Includes 8-12 months' supply of tips
Compatible with the tips used for the No!no! 8800 and PRO3
Device (l x w x d): 18cm x 21cm x 9cm (7.1" x 8.3" x 3.5")

Colour options:

Mint
Lipstick Red
Pure White
Black

What's in the box?

1 x No!no! Micro Hair Remover
2 x narrow tips for treating small, curved and sensitive areas like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line
2 x wide tips for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
1 x small buffer
1 x large buffer
1 x cleaning brush
1 x zip case
1 x quick guide
1 x charger
1 x detachable wrist strap

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0344 482 5089

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401528

It's a huge money spinner .With the extended guarantee I would bet many people either forget or don't get round to returning it. Not just to Q but wherever they buy it from .
That's life these days.People are so busy things get forgotten about.You have to make the effort to return.

Reviews are not great everywhere not only Qs.

Personally I'm not particularly hairy but I don't understand the obsession with having to be completely hairless.

Last edited:
Which one of the fifty five types is this No! No!? Also where do they keep going wrong to consistently get so many bad reviews? I bought the Pearl from Ideal World for £70 (similar technology) and I'm not kidding you when I say it's absolutely brilliant, stops me looking like Tom Selleck. :mysmilie_17: and no constant beep, beep, beep, beep........that would drive me up the wall that, it really would. :mysmilie_13:

I agree with above post. The whole of the country must be hair free the amount of times this tsv has appeared.lol

No doubt they'll feature the Hair Max thing again soon so that we can all grow hair again. Then another No! No! TSV will follow. Soooo boring!

Will never get one of these after having returned a previous model in the past, but usually tune in to see what rubbish they talk about and to catch an eye of the male model :mysmilie_14:

Apparently it's one of QVCs biggest sellers. Of course it is! No sooner have we recovered from one TSV than another one rolls into town...

I don't make habit of watching No No shows but happened to be channel hopping today and it was on and noticed with this one there seems to be an almost constant beeping sound coming from it when they are using it, as I say I don't tend to watch so maybe all the past ones have too, but think it would drive you mad if you are trying to use it whilst watching TV as they so often suggest!!!!

Will never get one of these after having returned a previous model in the past, but usually tune in to see what rubbish they talk about and to catch an eye of the male model :mysmilie_14:

Also returned No No and will never order again. That's a heck of a lot of commitment doing it every day.
I have been using IPL also from Q SilknGlide that you only use every two weeks and even this I can't commit to, only when I remember to do it, so making a slow progress.

I remember someone on here was using Phillips IPL with great success and finished the treatment in around six months and was able to sell it on.

I tell you, any friend commenting on how hairy I was, like the apocryphal tales they tell with this product, would get VERY short shrift from me!!!!

Since when has it been a horrible disfigurement to have a bit of excess hair? I am not talking about anyone with a disorder that leads to excess hair growth... But why add to anyone's distress with this hyperbole about the awful way it appears to make people feel.

Ah yes the smell of singed hair fills the air ! How lovely.
Anything which doesn`t take it out by the root or destroy the root of a hair will never be successful long term and to be honest how many women would want to or find the time to faff around with this useless piece of kit on a daily basis ? I know i wouldn`t.

Latest posts

Back