ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no!no! Pro Face & Body Complete Hair Removal System
Item Number: 400850
QVC Price £206.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £0.00

3 Easy Pay instalments of £53.32, plus P&P

With a sleek design and a choice of colour options, the portable no!no! PRO complete hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to remove hair more easily and efficiently all over the face and body, and is now 35% more powerful than previous models. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with this innovative and better-than-ever no!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Patented pulsed Thermicon Technology - this new pulsed heat technology makes the PRO 35% more powerful than the previous no!no! model, making it the most powerful no!no! device available on QVC.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs replacing. Plus it features a new blue indicator light and clear panel on the front, making treatment levels easier to control and view.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Control is in your hands - features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up.

Effective on men and women, all skin types and hair types
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Comes with up to a year's supply of tips
Cord-free operation
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with a buffer
Device (h x w x d): 12.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm (4.8" x 1.6" x 1")

Colour options:

Gold
Purple

What's in the box?

1 x no!no! PRO Hair removal system
2 x no!no! wide Thermicon tip - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
2 x no!no! narrow Thermicon tip - for small, curved or sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and knees
1 x Smooth After Treatment Cream (60ml)
1 x Get Closer Lip Barrier (14.4g)
1 x large buffer
1 x case
1 x charger
1 x cleaning brush
1 x how-to-use DVD

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0800 091 0065

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400850

My daughter tried the No!No! on her arm at the beauty bash, and it lived up to its name - a big No! No! From us. It temporarily left a big red strip on her arm, almost a burn mark, so can't be very good for the skin. Since then we have discovered Philips Lumea IPL system, which is very effective. And bought during Amazon Black Friday deals, so a bargain.

I am surprised they are still selling as the reviews are not good.

I'm the same. The reviews on this product are terrible but they still keep churning it out in various different guises. You'd think if something was consistently getting bad reviews they would pull the plug on it.

OMG! They just had Will Gowing on screen having the nape of his neck done. Apart from the fact that he had no stray hairs in that area whatsoever, the whole demo was one cringeworthy camp-a-rama! There was Will G in a Christmas jumper, billing and cooing about a device (resembling a purple sex toy) gliding over one of the most non-hirsute necks in the annals of TV. I can't see many men willing to have something like that among their grooming products.

I'm the same. The reviews on this product are terrible but they still keep churning it out in various different guises. You'd think if something was consistently getting bad reviews they would pull the plug on it.

The No!No! appears to be to beauty products what the H2O is to cleaning products... there seems to be an inexhaustable supply of people who haven't yet experienced it who can be lured in by it's claims.

I note that in the current trailer they suggest it is so portable that one of the places you can take it to is The Office

Now others may be different but somehow I can't see my work colleagues being that impressed when I suddenly slap my leg up on the desk and proceed to NoNo especially during their lunch!

I note that in the current trailer they suggest it is so portable that one of the places you can take it to is The Office

Now others may be different but somehow I can't see my work colleagues being that impressed when I suddenly slap my leg up on the desk and proceed to NoNo especially during their lunch!

Not to mention the aroma of "thermal crystalisation" (smell of burning hair!) :mysmilie_15:

There are whole-page ads for the thing in nearly every newspaper as well, and I've never heard anyone say anything good about it yet.

Now you mention it, the TV ads seem to have slackened off a bit lately. Could the penny have dropped? Must have cost them a bomb and if the sales aren't good... I don't get who they are selling them to - never tried it myself, but I've heard plenty from those who have (on here and elsewhere) so never been tempted! maymorganlondon mentioned a 'glut' of them coming through on ebay and I reckon that must be it!! Perhaps they'll go the same way as that foot stuff that was promoted on Q - like a pedicure cream that you spread on your feet, put on the socks (supplied) and it was supposed to get rid of tough skin. I saw it on there once - never saw it again. Can't remember what the flippin' stuff was called. :thinking:
Plus ads on tv

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back