No he didn't !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She also breathlessly informed us last night that the TSV was a "bowling ball" shaped bag...:grin:

Obviously Rudyard was a man who liked a nice game of bowls once in a while. :giggle:

I try really hard to to find something positive to say about people or say nothing but I have had to admit defeat with JF and I don't watch any of her shows. It's the sheer inaneness:taphead:

How stupid are they??

Will someone please tell this twitchy bimbo (JF) that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags. She has just said it again. The blonde bimbo (Marie Antoinette or whatever) who forgot to put some clothes on this morning, didn't even correct her. So maybe its me who is wrong?

I got so fed up watching JF and "tinker-belle" that I switched over and watched Halloween, much more interesting!!

Surely the personnel up in the gallery can actually speak and tell them if they say incorrect things, or is that too much to ask?

I also liked the way JF was waving her hands to show off the nail polish, considering she only ever seems to have a French manicure. Is this a subtle way of letting us know there is a TSV from OPI or Nails Inc coming our way.

I also liked the way JF was waving her hands to show off the nail polish, considering she only ever seems to have a French manicure. Is this a subtle way of letting us know there is a TSV from OPI or Nails Inc coming our way.

Yup! OPI TSV 26th November. :handshake:

That Harry Hill TV Burp programme should watch QVC, Jill Franks in particular....they could fill a whole series.

I don't really mind JF too much. In fact I'd go so far as to say I quite like her. She makes me feel incredibly intelligent and attractively rounded. Let's all just give in and accept that Mr Kipling personally founded the company while on a cake baking break and probably still works on the branew designs to this day.

She also probably thinks Rudyard Kipling did the animation for the "Jungle Book" film, wrote the songs and did a couple of voices for the characters. Hey by the way QVC got two mentions on "Have I got News for You" last Friday, not in a good way needless to say, but it made me smile.

RK was a very busy man indeed.

7am wrote some poems
7.30am explored India.
8.00am designed a range of bags, enough to last until the 21st century.
8.30am baked some cakes.
9.00am invented moving cartoons.

No, you're not wrong Crinklecut. This took all of 5 seconds to research :22:

Kipling was actually named after the Rudyard Kipling, the author of the famous work "The Jungle Book", which brings us to why they attach a monkey key ring to all their Kipling handbags, Kipling backpacks and Kipling luggage. It soon became a collector's item, and there's even been someone with no less than 425 monkey key-rings!

http://www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk/

:flower:

I think from this post we have established that JF has read about the link between Kipling and the bags but like everything else she does, she is crap at the interpretation :doh::doh: Anyone for a mince pie??

Bet she got really confused when she started working with Julia Robert....can I 'ave your autograph please Miss Roberts ............... ....................................................

Bring back Lorraine who did actually say about the correct Rudyard Kipling connection, and went on (ad infinitum actually so maybe I don't want her back) about the "If" poem which was printed on the lining of one of the bags.

Bring back Lorraine who did actually say about the correct Rudyard Kipling connection, and went on (ad infinitum actually so maybe I don't want her back) about the "If" poem which was printed on the lining of one of the bags.

no! so in a handbag was the line: "you'll be a man my son" think that's how "If" ends if I remember properly. That's quite funny, maybe it was not the whole poem?

Do you ever think that the reason why JF doesn't get corrected is because the other presenters want her to look folish or am I just being cruel?

Kipling also gave us the saddest of expressions "Known Only Unto God".

I like Kipling and I wish JF would leave him, his cakes, his bags and his legacy alone :D

:dbt:

Latest posts

Back