No "bashing" the QVC Presenters Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Dennis from Ojon - the way he says "silicone" makes me cover over all unnecessary!!:heart::heart::heart: ......sorry, kind of lost myself there!!

I also like Ali Keenan. I reckon she'd be ace to go for a drink with:nod:

Hello! This is my first post.:handshake:

I like all the presenters except HRH. I really like the two Debbies, Pipa, Catherine, Simon but I have to say my favourite is Craig. I don't get influenced to buy a product because of the presenter but I love Craig doing Yankee Candle shows. He's on today but I wont be watching as I have no interest in crafting.

Jilly Halliday lives near me and her son used to play football at the leisure centre where I work. She comes across as quite sweet but rather shy in person.

I like Claudia, Claire and Jill Franks. They're a bit daft but still professional. Same goes for Dale, the only male presenter I can be doing with.

I do think Alison Keenan and Debbie G are very professional and quite warm too, so they're my next tier down.

Thanks for starting this thread. All the vitriol on this site puts me right off sometimes. I like the 'everything's lovely' fantasy world of QVC, it's a nice escape from real life isn't it?

My fav's are Jill, Jilly, Julia, Pippa, Debbie G, Catherine
I love Julian on the craft shows he is so funny.
Catherine seems so sincere an lovely.
Love Ralph from honera pearls very sexy!

I like Claudia, Claire and Jill Franks. They're a bit daft but still professional. Same goes for Dale, the only male presenter I can be doing with.

I do think Alison Keenan and Debbie G are very professional and quite warm too, so they're my next tier down.

Thanks for starting this thread. All the vitriol on this site puts me right off sometimes. I like the 'everything's lovely' fantasy world of QVC, it's a nice escape from real life isn't it?

Well said. To take it a bit further...In my opinion the generally un-managed vitriol on this site must surely put off potential advertisers, without whom this site would, again in my opinion, struggle. It's a bit like a TV channel which needs backing but is full of nasty, bitchy programmes. Who'd want to offer up dosh?

Forgot about Alison Keenan, yep...like her, too. How they can talk for 5 minutes about a single item really impresses me! And don't forget they've got someone in the studio yelling down their ear. I would dry up within ooh let's say 30 seconds.

Favourite is probably Claudia. Although she looks like a "well posh" bird, she comes across (to me anyway) as very normal and I love it when she gets the giggles.
Also like Debbie F. The hard sell does not bother me, 'cos if I aint in the market for something, then I won't be buying however much someone tries to persuade me otherwise. She seems a lot less "stiff" these days and I imagine she'd b e great to go on a jolly with.

Of the blokes, s'pose it would have to be Julian but I quite like Simon's presenting/selling style.

Thanks for the positive thead. :handshake:

I like Julian ( I met one of the models from the Christmas links the other day and he said he is really friendly and down to earth).
Pipa-I enjoy reading her blog too sometimes (not the QVC one). I love her style and sense of fun.
Claire and Jill-girly but endearing.
Julia-very informative.
Catherine-she seems fun.
I don't mind Craig because he's always enthusiastic (although sometimes a bit too much so).:sun:

In my opinion the generally un-managed vitriol on this site must surely put off potential advertisers, without whom this site would, again in my opinion, struggle. It's a bit like a TV channel which needs backing but is full of nasty, bitchy programmes. Who'd want to offer up dosh?

You're joking...it's advertising heaven...who reads the tabloids for the news? They read them for the gossip and the scandal. I don't tune in here to read threads about good customer service. I want drama and hilarity and opinion and controversy and FUN. Without the disgruntled members on here and the tennis-matches of Love and Hate I'd have boogered off long ago. :devil:

PS in the spirit of this thread there are lots of presenters I like on QVC, flavour of the month for me are Catherine, Claire, Dale and Jilly!

Last edited:
You're joking...it's advertising heaven...who reads the tabloids for the news? They read them for the gossip and the scandal. I don't tune in here to read threads about good customer service. I want drama and hilarity and opinion and controversy and FUN. Without the disgruntled members on here and the tennis-matches of Love and Hate I'd have boogered off long ago. :devil:

PS in the spirit of this thread there are lots of presenters I like on QVC, flavour of the month for me are Catherine, Claire, Dale and Jilly!

I couldn't help but notice the viewing figures for this site were especially high over last weekend, probably to do with all the hoo-ha over Alison Young. Thats what will attract advertisers - how many hits a site gets. I don't think advertisers are particularly bothered about the content. They just want their adverts to be seen by as many people as possible.
PS I like Claudia, Sara G (hope they both come back!), Debbie G, Pippa, Kathy, Julian, Jilly and Dale. I also like Claire when she's not being to babyish, Julia when she's not going on about her size and Catherine when she tones down the hard sell. I also like Alison Young when she keeps her hands to herself!!!

Last edited:
:thinking:

I couldn't help but notice the viewing figures for this site were especially high over last weekend, probably to do with all the hoo-ha over Alison Young. Thats what will attract advertisers - how many hits a site gets. I don't think advertisers are particularly bothered about the content. They just want their adverts to be seen by as many people as possible.
Of course you are both 100% correct. :cash: Unfortunately there is one particular poster who has nothing but negativity to say about the site but keeps coming back for more.... :taphead: Uhm, I wonder why when she feels it's such a pants place to be?? :rolleyes:

Anyway back on topic. Did I mention I'd like to be jolly with Jules!!?? :happy: Oh I think maybe I did :cheeky: so I will pick my fave female now and say Kathy rocks :rock: because she's extremely pretty and fun, totally unpretentious and not afraid to be a size 16 and admit it. :up:

:thinking:

Of course you are both 100% correct. :cash: Unfortunately there is one particular poster who has nothing but negativity to say about the site but keeps coming back for more.... :taphead: Uhm, I wonder why when she feels it's such a pants place to be?? :rolleyes:

Anyway back on topic. Did I mention I'd like to be jolly with Jules!!?? :happy: Oh I think maybe I did :cheeky: so I will pick my fave female now and say Kathy rocks :rock: because she's extremely pretty and fun, totally unpretentious and not afraid to be a size 16 and admit it. :up:

Only one? :wink:

Ok here goes..............Gosh I'm brave aren't I hehehe

This is a thread for those who like the QVC presenters and are a bit tired of the presenter "bashing" that is happening of late (although it has made for laughable reading at some lol).

So this is it, a thread for anyone who wants to say nice things for a change.

And don't say noone EVER tried to do this.

I lurve Julian, he seems warm and inviting (wouldn't mind him inviting me to his place :heart:) I love how he talks about his family.

I like Pippa, she is kind and comes across in a better way than most presenters. And she doesn't seem to interrupt as much either.

Pippa is fantstastic.She's a warm and genuine person.Same goes for Julian ,Debbie Greenwood and especially Antony.I also like Debbie Flint and I think that Alison Keenan is a genuine person too.As for the rest, I simply switch off when they're on .Especially JR and DF ,two of the smarmiest up their own backsides people I;ve ever had the misfortune to see..anywhere.

Pippa is fantstastic.She's a warm and genuine person.Same goes for Julian ,Debbie Greenwood and especially Antony.I also like Debbie Flint and I think that Alison Keenan is a genuine person too.As for the rest, I simply switch off when they're on .Especially JR and DF ,two of the smarmiest up their own backsides people I;ve ever had the misfortune to see..anywhere.

I thought this was supposed to be a :heart: thread?

Just watching Julia on the 10.00pm Elemis show and I think she looks lovely. The hair is sleek, she has a pretty long dress on and gold shoes.
Remember this is a 'no bashing the presenters thread'.

I like watching Charlie when he is presenting clothes or nail polish - I think he is very funny and he seems to have a good giggle with the guest presenters. I really miss Anthony doing the craft shows, he would have me in stitches when he had a go at anything.

Don't dislike any of the presenters but esp like Debbie F, Julian and Pippa - I think of them as "pub friendly" (ie people I would like to hang out in the pub with and who I think would be a good laugh).

I love Julian! He just so funny and he could sell me anything. Genuinely funny and warm very inviting personality. I love Kathy , Catherine huntley and Debbie flint. Lovely Julia too. I know nobody seems to like her but I do. She could make me buy anything. Lovely lady

I love Julian! He just so funny and he could sell me anything. Genuinely funny and warm very inviting personality. I love Kathy , Catherine huntley and Debbie flint. Lovely Julia too. I know nobody seems to like her but I do. She could make me buy anything. Lovely lady

I like her too.:flower::heart:

Latest posts

Back