NN heavyweight TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else order this set ? and what do you think of it ?, I ordered the brownish/coffee coloured set !, and am very disappointed with the feel the bottom sheet is not "fluffy" at all and I cant even say the duvet cover is as soft as my "normal" NN set !, is it just me ??:(

I ordered the pink and love it. Did wash it first to make sure it didnt malt like some of the other sets have had.

At mo just cant wait to go to bed in it!

I also got the coffee set. Its not as fluffy I think - and is made in China so not sure whether they are still using portuguese makers of flannel as Susie sometimes claims "all our flannel...."

I used it for the first time last night and slept very well. I did wash it before hand and tumble dry - the duvet cover took ages to dry which was a pain.

I think I like it less fluffly as sometimes using flannel on both the bottom sheet and duvet make me feel like I'm sleeping between velcro layers.

I ordered this TSV too, in the pink. I think its lovely,not quite as soft as my other NN flannel set, but still very nice. I only have 2 minor issues with their flannel, 1 the amount of time it takes to dry, and 2, i dont want to get out of bed in a morning when its in use :D so warm and snuggly!

Latest posts

Back