Nintendo TSV 1 December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wondered what was going on when I switched on the 8am repeat out of curiosity - would I use a Wii? Only to see Calico Cottage and Lock & Lock :eek: They're either congratulating themselves on selling out or kicking themselves for not acquiring more stock - or both!

clemenzina

I place my order last night after panicking because it went limited stock :eek:

have just phoned to cancel and they said its too late, I said my email confirming order says

Please note that this email is only acknowledgement of receipt of your order and
your contract is not complete until we have despatched the item(s) to you

and she then said I will email distribution to see if they can stop it going out and if not then I should refuse delivery

I think they'll show it again but this time with advanced orders but not in time for xmas.

:)

I bet loads of people use their 30 day money back guarantee on this. Once they have had a chance to test drive it till the 25th January to see if they like it or whether the kids will tire of it, they might be able to buy one cheaper in the January sales.....

Cynical? Moi? You bet!!;)

Sure enough, 12'00 show it's on advanced orders, shipping 28/12. For me it's too much money, when you add all the extra bits in, for a toy that will get shoved aside within a month or two. I REALLY wish it had been a DS, I would have bought that!!

Im sure last night that Pipa said this wouldn't be available on advanced orders once it had sold out.. Maybe im mistaken, but its a good way to create a rush for it, as it sold out in around 20 minutes!

Just went on Play.com to buy a "great deal" put in all my details and now it says its out of stock :(

Be careful buying from Play.com.. If buying such an expensive item such as the WII, you could be stung at customs, as their items are sent from Jersey & it would be well over the £18 limit!

Im sure last night that Pipa said this wouldn't be available on advanced orders once it had sold out.. Maybe im mistaken, but its a good way to create a rush for it, as it sold out in around 20 minutes!

Yes she did Daisy :rolleyes:

Try looking at this :

For console, sports and sports resort with motion plus

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk...sole-including-wii-sports-resort/9981283.html

Thanks bags

Be careful buying from Play.com.. If buying such an expensive item such as the WII, you could be stung at customs, as their items are sent from Jersey & it would be well over the £18 limit!

Thanks Daisy, I was trying to phone them before I placed order to see if they would have delivery before Christmas but have deleted the item from my basket after reading this.
Have never bought from them before and didnt realise I could be liable for customs, thats obviously why they can give such good prices

Think I heard when I played the item video that she said any advanced orders wouldn't be in time for Christmas delivery.

Amazon have a pack for £164.99

I personally would rather purchase from Asda.

I know previously when I've bought an electical item from in an Asda store it has come with a 12 month warranty.
Any problems we have had with an item has been able to be returned to the store within 12 months for a refund or replacement.

Jersey is part of the customs territory so no import duty is levied.

You will not be stung buying from Play.com :)

I bet loads of people use their 30 day money back guarantee on this. Once they have had a chance to test drive it till the 25th January to see if they like it or whether the kids will tire of it, they might be able to buy one cheaper in the January sales.....

Cynical? Moi? You bet!!;)

You and me both!!! :wave:

What about a battery charger stand and cables etc, are they included in the other packs and have they been taken into account with the price comparisons?

Latest posts

Back