F***in heck its pricey

Nintendo Wii with 2 Motion Plus & 2 Controllers, 2 Nunchucks & 2 Sports Games
Item Number: 562830
QVC Price £300.00
Today's Special Value Price £259.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95
Avaible on 3 easy payments of £86.60

Have a blast on Christmas Day with this fantastic Nintendo Wii console. This great-value bundle comes with the games Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, and two Wii Remotes with Nunchuck and MotionPlus extensions for responsive multiplayer gaming. The set includes an ORB Sports Pack with tennis racquets, a baseball bat and golf club controllers for immersive gaming, plus there's a Remote battery charging stand pack to save on batteries. Also, with the Wii's built-in Wi-Fi, you can use the console for web browsing from your couch and playing games online.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562830

That is a lot when you see some of the other packages available elsewhere --wasn't far off with my £250 price point though :) don't think I will be bothering will see if its on easy pay when they show it

Just checked amazon you can get all that lot for £228.42 with free postage so thats £38 LESS than QVC when you take postage into account

They are clearly having a laugh with the price!

So many are going to be ordered, used over Christmas and returned once the novelty has worn off. We only used ours for about a month and it's now forgotten about, another dust gatherer in the corner of the room.

Just checked amazon you can get all that lot for £228.42 with free postage so thats £38 LESS than QVC when you take postage into account

I missed the list of what was exactly in the TSV, is that amazon price everything that QVC have in their kit?

I ordered, then read this and cancelled (yes, they let me cancel no problem!)

I'd love a Wii - where is the best deal at the moment?

Thanks!

I think that amazon price is everything as the sports pack and other things are only a few quid. Main pack is £164.

yes the list was everything its about the same on play.com as well
Apparently its sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am confused as on amazon a controller is 27.59 and motion plus 17.99, are these 2 different things? as the kit for 165 includes a motion plus controller

TSV sold out

And it's gone! They won't be able to do a Nintendo OTO obviously...wonder what will happen now!!! They mustn't have had much stock! Great choice to have Pippa doing the Nintendo stuff!

the motion plus fits on the controller ( I think) and there were 2 in the TSV whereas most of the packages only contain 1 controller, 1 nanchuck and 1 motion plus

I cant believe what QVC are charging for the Wii fit if you bought both the TSV and the fit pack you would be paying over £60 more than you could get it elsewhere

I agree they are taking the p**s with the price. I think I will pass and go for a PS3 as I want a blu-ray which it comes with plus loads of films. But they will give it a hard sell as always. Dont buy people!! Save your hard earned money!!

Hi bags, there's only one standard Wii balance board, which is compatible with lots of of other Wii games (e.g I use my balance board with Wii Fit Plus and another snowboarding game).:gigli: It sounds like QVC will be doing a Wii Fit Plus bundle, separate to the TSV, so hopefully they will include the balance board in the package.:)

For anyone interested in getting Wii Fit, make sure you get the recently released Wii Fit plus and not its predecessor Wii Fit, as there are more workouts on the newer version.

jasper..ive ordered the wii fit from QVC just now.....PLEASE tell me thats the correct one.....anyone want to tell me that i should have gone to xxx shop.....then please feel free..........i think i must have been the last one to get it as it went straight to waistlist.......hope i havent wasted my postage......ANY guidance gratefully recieved.......[ ps i do have the console & some games & the chucky thing etc ]....

jasper..ive ordered the wii fit from QVC just now.....PLEASE tell me thats the correct one.....anyone want to tell me that i should have gone to xxx shop.....then please feel free..........i think i must have been the last one to get it as it went straight to waistlist.......hope i havent wasted my postage......ANY guidance gratefully recieved.......[ ps i do have the console & some games & the chucky thing etc ]....
Iggylover you got the right kit, the Wii Fit Plus kit has everything you need (game & balance board), and I'm guessing (as I didn't see whole demo) you'll get a fancy rechargeable battery pack and silicone skin for your balance board.:)

*BTW QVC's Rock n' Roll Christmas jingle is a bit sh!te*:gigli:

Latest posts

Back