Nina Leonard TSV...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It says ~tunic~ :33:..to me a tunic always covers the butt area and top of thighs :54: ..I class this tsv as an ordinary top, wouldn't be seen dead in it even if it was a real tunic! :31:

daydreamer

Not my cup of tea at all. Also a health hazard - think of all the electric shocks you will generate wearing all that acrylic!!

You would think they would have learnt their lesson after that hideous Quacker Factory TSV the other week. I wonder how many times they will show this before it gets pulled or will there be plenty of poor misguided people buying it?

I would like to see pictures of the buyers to understand why they think this is vaguely fashionable, flattering or good value.

Perhaps they really are locked in a cupboard as AY says and hence they don't get out much....

Nina Leonard TSV

Julia claims to be wearing a size SMALL in it and states that it would fit UP TO a size 12 FFS :fume:

Nothing against Julia, I think she's great, but the fact she's wearing a small doesn't mean it fits. Most times when she says she's wearing a size small I always think it looks too clingy. Daresay I COULD squeeze into a medium/large but I never would.

Sarah says of todays TSV ..."Its got that easy sophistication found in the south of France"............what is sophisticated about this range?...Why can`t they find more British designers ?
For a start before saing anything about how old fashioned most of them are, they are always far too short to be sophisticated or elegant!

Yes, Sarah is really having to work hard to sell this acrylic nightmare. It's horrible anyway but why make the top so short and unflattering.
Having looked at some of the reviews of other Nina Leonard items on the web site, there are lots of poor reviews and quite a few comments about the garments being 'market stall quality' -according to Sarah they obviously must mean the market stalls of St. Tropez !

well if thats what French ladies wear then I'd be out of place going there on my hols.It's like something my gran would wear only not as nice.I can see those French girls strolling along in Cannes and Nice weraing this...not

Can't stop looking at this because so peculiar! They sure it is designed to be worn out cos looks more like pyjamas to me :)

"Wear the tunic with the full-length trousers to create a smart casual outfit that you can then dress up or down"

Yeah right - can just imagine turning up in this to the next event someones says dress is smart casual....

I'd love to have seen the presenters' faces when they were shown this and told it was the TSV. I wonder what they really say to each other in the privacy of their dressing rooms? Who on earth would buy this eye-poppingly hideous outfit?

I think that when an outfit doesn't even look good on the beautifully elegant Sharon it should be obvious that it's not going to look good on anyone else.

and to match......

£250+ for the ensemble

Now they really are taking the pee.

I thought it made the models look pregnant. As for the cut of the trousers accross the waist and in the leg well....

and to match......

£250+ for the ensemble

Ooh, apparently it's for the exclusive and the elite! We won't have to worry about looking hideous in it then :D I'm off to Peacocks!

And what's with the guest? He looks like he's just been dragged out of a night-long wild party!

Welcome to Planet QVC: Population - getting smaller every day.

Latest posts

Back