Nina Leonard TSV...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel the TSV is only the start.......just what do they think they are trying to sell to us for goodness sake as everything I've seen over the last hour is beyond words? :33:

Still, "you-know-who" might be OK - some items are going up to Size 26 so it's possible they could fit!! :54:

Not a chance !

I would like to see pictures of the buyers to understand why they think this is vaguely fashionable, flattering or good value.

Perhaps they really are locked in a cupboard as AY says and hence they don't get out much....

Yes it really makes you wonder what are these people like. Who on earth selects this stuff?

Poor Joy the plus size model looked hideous in that get up.Her boobs looked humungous, it hung off the end of them and didn't touch the rest of her body!!

The only model that could get away with it was our "Tiff" as she is probably late 60's and I can imagine her wearing it around the house with a pair of marigolds!

Good god. I've only just caught a glimpse of this. Looks as though all the options are in stock, so I've got a long time to make my mind up. I suppose at least it's cheap. But that's all that can be said about it.
Horrible.

I feel sorry for older people who are maybe a bit out of touch with fashion and don't have daughters to put them on the right track. There must be loads of women buying this crud wandering the high streets thinking they look the dogs bo*****s coz these presenters bang on about how on trend, slimming, perfectly fabulous etc these clothes are. It's not even as if they're cheap! (well, only looking!) It makes me cross! Mrs James is a case in point!:54:

Oh dear I was curious (must get a life) if had already been on states side and what customer reviews were but eek seems QVC understand something we don't because they love it!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A87153.desc.Nina-Leonard-Bell-Sleeve-Deep-Vneck-Tunic-w-Inset-Detail

Perhaps it is a bit like you used to (less so nowadays) see old people in certain clothes and wonder how on earth they found them because they weren't on the regular high street.

So maybe this is what QVC is tapping into. Lets face it, they're never going to appeal to the more fashion savvy amongst us so they may as well stick to their niche market.

Oh dear I was curious (must get a life) if had already been on states side and what customer reviews were but eek seems QVC understand something we don't because they love it!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A87153.desc.Nina-Leonard-Bell-Sleeve-Deep-Vneck-Tunic-w-Inset-Detail

Perhaps it is a bit like you used to (less so nowadays) see old people in certain clothes and wonder how on earth they found them because they weren't on the regular high street.

So maybe this is what QVC is tapping into. Lets face it, they're never going to appeal to the more fashion savvy amongst us so they may as well stick to their niche market.

Made in ROMANIA I note :fume: I heard Julia say on the repeat hour this morning that 700 had been sold :11::11:

team this up with a little jacket, bang on trend, straight jacket supplied by local clinic to anyone admitting buying it

Can I just say, that chap (so called "designer") who is reponsible for that awful TSV today, really does put me in mind of the word "twerp". It's not a word I use very often, but when I saw that hilarious ad that he did for his product line, where he is kicking his little legs around and jigging about, the word "twerp" just flooded my mind. His clothes remind me of stuff that my American aunt used to wear in the 1970's that came with the tag "love that polyester look". Yuk!

warning warning warning as madaboutdogs pointed out .."Its got that easy sophistication found in the south of France"............

do not buy this ladies for the cannes film festival, how silly you would feel seeing angelina sandra bullock er al wearing the very same ensemble

Last edited:
I think they must be struggling with TSV's. I think the boss of Ideal said finding Pick of the Days was really challenging to the business. I guess he was right.

Just been looking at this on the website & it's Waitlist in the Black/White option in the 3 larger sizes :11:
God,who buys this carp?

I think the TSV was hideous, glad they pulled it at 1pm. But I can understand why the large sizes sold out. When you are a large size, like me, and especially if you don't live near a big town/city, there are no shops to buy in. Even where I live, the Metro Centre has 2 shops that carry my size. Unfortunately, many larger sized people just get desperate for anything that fits and IMHO, so much of it does look hideous. Congrats to those who can find good quality, stylish and not overpriced clothes in large sizes!!

Latest posts

Back