Nina Leonard TSV 22/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, are we all going to end up looking like Chris Evans walking in public in his jammies ?????

I can't get over thinking they are pyjama bottoms. Asda have all sorts of patterned pyjama bottoms for the £7 mark...who's to know?

Printed Trousers with Elasticated Waist by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 157722
QVC Price £32.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.98
P&P: £3.95

High quality fabric - the heavy jersey will slink down the body, skim over the hips and hang in a flattering, elegant style. Plus it is easy to launder and doesn't crease easily making it fuss-free and perfect for those trips away or day-long events.

How to wear - team with a block colour top for everyday looks, while for a night out these trousers will look great mixed with clashing prints to create a real statement look. What's more, teamed with a lightweight knit or sleeveless top and blazer, the palazzo trousers will instantly create a sophisticated look for an important meeting or exciting lunch date.

Five charming prints - fans of the monochrome trend should choose classic Black Lace, or Navy Diamond - a blue and white ikat-inspired print with dashes of muted blues and pinks. For a bolder look, select from Turquoise ZigZag with vivid blue, green and turquoise tones - a great choice for upcoming holidays and summer breaks; Pink Paisley, a unique feminine print inspired by the bohemian chic of the '70s with a modern twist, or Multi Geo, an Aztec-inspired print in subtle shades on an ivory background.

Also available in petite(159422
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Waist: S: 74cm (29"), M: 79cm (31"), L: 84cm (33"), XL: 89cm (35"), 2XL: 91cm (36"), 3XL: 99cm (39")
Hip: S: 94cmm (37"), 99cm (39"), L: 104cm (41"), XL: 112cm2xl (44"), 117cm (46"), 3XL: 124cm (49")
Inseam (all sizes): 79cm (31")

Colour options:

Black Lace - a damask-inspired black and white print
Navy Diamond - an abstract navy blue and white diamond pattern with splashes of blue and pink
Turquoise Zigzag - shades of blue, green a turquoise with a liner effect
Pink Paisley - large, bold paisley shapes in shades of bright pink, with black, white and gold highlights
Multi Geo - graphic prints in blues, yellows, green and black on an ivory background

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157722

Well Jilly and the guest both look horrendous in these pants and even the models look pants in the pants !

Not for me .They didnt look good on anyone at the launch....

I have a pair of M&S pyjama bottoms very similar,well better in fact, cotton ,so I could and do wear those ,but wouldnt go out in them. I always think of these as old lady trousers because I work with the very elderly and they love these loose trousers. I am getting up there in age so won't be wearing anything like them until I have to.

Last edited:
If I went out in those, those monstrosities (that's if I managed to barge past my family blocking the front door) they'd walk four steps behind me...........and who'd blame them. :mysmilie_15:

As ever this is QVC getting close to an actual fashion trend, but yet so far away. These trousers are everywhere on the high street, but in much better trouser shapes and patterns. Tapered and cuffed look far better in prints than the TSVs wider straight legs, also they're nowhere near long enough and are flapping around people's ankles as usual with 'made for QVC' trousers.

Last edited:
Absolutely shockingly awful. At east the ones l have seen on the HS have tapered ankles and are more flattering. No one on screen looks nice in these. Also they have stuffed the larger model in a purple and green dress with a circle skirt and she looks dreadful. If they are trying to entice us larger ladies to buy it they are failing miserably!

I am so out of step with everyone else here. I'm not buying these but I like wide legged patterned trousers. But then again I like Join and Yong Kim as well so I'm doomed before I start :eek:)

Absolutely shockingly awful. At east the ones l have seen on the HS have tapered ankles and are more flattering. No one on screen looks nice in these. Also they have stuffed the larger model in a purple and green dress with a circle skirt and she looks dreadful. If they are trying to entice us larger ladies to buy it they are failing miserably!

Clearly no-one at Q reads this site, or lessons would have been learned. Much as we'd all like to dress like Doris Day in her hey day, NEVER in a million years do you wear that style of dress if you're over a hippy size 16 ! it just exaggerates everything - bum, hips, thick waist and sturdy legs. The trouble is, youngsters with these issues have not the years to learn how to dress with trickery - evidently the 'stylists' (huh!) don't know either. Disaster.

I am so out of step with everyone else here. I'm not buying these but I like wide legged patterned trousers. But then again I like Join and Yong Kim as well so I'm doomed before I start :eek:)

Some wide legged trousers are lovely but these ones certainly aren't and why they've got the models wearing them half mast which makes them look even worse is beyond me.

Can't see how they can justify the price of these! Just been to Matalan and they had some very nice tapered leg ones for £8, wide legged for £14. I tried a pair of the tapered leg trousers on but not for me, probably fine if you're a skinny Minny!

Latest posts

Back