Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 31/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Printed Tie Back Maxi Dress by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 166618
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £4.95

This sleeveless maxi dress from Nina Leonard features a vibrant all-over print with a gathered panel under the bust, a tie back waist for a flattering shape and an elegant V-neckline. Great for summer holidays, this perfect-for-packing dress won't crease, and will look chic by day with flip flops and an oversized tote, or in the evenings, paired with wedge sandals and a stylish bolero.

Figure-flattering style - the design of this maxi dress is flattering for all body types, with gathering at the under-bust panel and an adjustable tie back at the waist, leaving the skirt loose and flowing.

Splashes of colour - choose from five vibrant prints, including summery brights like the Multi Diamond, Multi Geo and Poppy Red options, or more understated patterns such as the Navy Dot and Black Squares.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 85.1cm (33.5"), M: 90.2cm (35.5"), L: 95.3cm (37.5"), XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 127cm (50")
Hip: S: 100.3cm (39.5"), M: 105.4cm (41.5"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Length: S: 133.4cm (52.5"), M: 134.6cm (53"), L: 135.9cm (53.5"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 137.2cm (54"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")

Colour options:

Navy Spot
Black Squares
Multi Geo
Poppy Red
Multi Diamond

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166618

Whilst I am in the market for a maxi this has 2 things I hate with a passion, empire line and a tie back.

Pity as could have been nice, even if it would have been too long for a shortass such as myself!

Needs a few more inches on the bottom, too short for everyone in her launch show.

That tie means they can be sloppy with the cut and fit of the dress - just tighten the tie until it fits you !

It doesn't flatter the guest, sleeveless isn't a good look for women with very large arms. Matalan sell similar garments in their swimwear section, displayed as beach cover-ups and costing around £12.

How can they call these brands/tsv a "design" ? There`s no design input in any of them. They`re generic sleeveless tie back dresses knocked together in cheap polyester in Vietnam, China or wherever and available everywhere from market stalls to Matalan.

It might have been better if it had short sleeves and lose the tie back, but imo it looks what it is ... cheap.

Whilst I am in the market for a maxi this has 2 things I hate with a passion, empire line and a tie back.

Pity as could have been nice, even if it would have been too long for a shortass such as myself!

I'm in the market for a decent dress either maxi or midi but not from Q. I hate empire line too.Very frumpy and unflattering.i think they make me look pregnant.

I might have been tempted with the poppy design, BUT being a 2XL I certainly didn't want to look like the guest and the plus size model who were both wearing 2XL. Clearly they both needed to size up, because (print and design aside), it probably turned off a lot of potential buyers who ARE a 2XL.

The guest needs to rethink how she is representing the brand, because she always wears a size that is clearly too small for her shape, and though we might all wish to see our clothes hang as they do on the smaller models, it aint gonna happen.

It really is just inexcusable not to pattern match over the bust, such an obvious area. Ok a lot of high street items aren't pattern matched, but at least those seams are on the back or somewhere they aren't seen straight away. This just hits you in the face whether you're looking at the lady's boobs or not!

Just shows you how cheaply it was made.

Latest posts

Back