Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 31/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have been tempted with the poppy design, BUT being a 2XL I certainly didn't want to look like the guest and the plus size model who were both wearing 2XL. Clearly they both needed to size up, because (print and design aside), it probably turned off a lot of potential buyers who ARE a 2XL.

The guest needs to rethink how she is representing the brand, because she always wears a size that is clearly too small for her shape, and though we might all wish to see our clothes hang as they do on the smaller models, it aint gonna happen.

Probably gone to the Julia school of sizing.:mysmilie_17:

Whilst I appreciate the BA is a plus size I find her very very dowdy- I'm afraid she wouldn't inspire me to buy anything. Shame as it is a golden opportunity to show the garments on a shape more in line with UK women. She could benefit from good underwear and a hairstyle & makeup makeover.

Oh, good grief, they haven't even bothered matching the pattern at the centre bust seam. It looks horrendous! Doesn't even flatter the slim models.

Totally agree with you, it made her looked badly deformed in the boobage department.

Latest posts

Back