Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 16/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Each to their own, but that just looks like something dinner ladies wore when I was at school

Awful. Hey, I'm saving so much money! I haven't spent a thing this year on QVC although I did cave in and buy a lovely plant off IW.

CC

One of the rare fashion items I actually like the look of, but would likely be too long for me

Longline Waistcoat with Pockets and Gathered Back by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 162838
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This chic jersey duster by Nina Leonard is sleeveless and features a tab and gathered detail at the back, creating a flattering and contemporary design. A versatile transitional piece, you can layer under coats and jackets in the colder months and wear alone in the spring and summer, making this a stylish and vital part of your wardrobe all year round.

Classic hues - select the shade that works best for you and your current wardrobe, with a choice of five neutral colours - classic black or navy, chic ivory, on-trend khaki or soft and feminine blush.

Flatter your figure - in soft jersey fabric, this duster skims your hips, while gathering at the back pulls the waist in slightly, creating a flattering shape.

Two slot pockets at the hips
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Black
Ivory
Blush
Khaki

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 91.4cm (36”), M: 96.5cm (38”), L: 101.6cm (40”), XL: 109.2cm (43”), 2XL: 119.4cm (47”), 3XL: 129.5cm (51”)
Hip: S: 121.9cm (48”), M: 127cm (50”), L: 132.1cm (52”), XL: 139.7cm (55”), 2XL: 180.3cm (71”), 3XL: 185.4cm (73”)
Length: S: 92.7cm (36.5”), M: 94cm (37”), L: 95.3cm (37.5”), XL: 96.5cm (38”), 2XL: 99.1cm (39”), 3XL: 100.3cm (39.5”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162838

Looks like its the pick'n'mix fashion warehouse again !.................

This
162899 Printed Zip Front Swing Top by Nina Leonard

surely looks like the tsv offering by that Coco Bianco the other day ! Is 2017 going to be the year of the zip ? - up the arm, round the neck, along the hem, down the cleavage,..... we'll see. Remember you heard it here first !

The TSV waistcoat is the same as at least two previous TSVs from Join and Together.Seems when Q get a good idea that sells reasonably well they want to replay it again and again.

The zip top items are multiplying too.Nina Leanard had a TSV very similar last year with a zip.I purchased it but it looked dreadful like a shapeless sack and was swiftly returned.This one is too short in my opinion.

I do like waistcoats but why buy an overpriced one from QVC when the DHS is awash with them. I bought one from Primary that was a third of the price of this TSV!

Why is QVC so called fashion always behind the times ? I was in town the other day, the shops were quiet so I enjoyed a good mooch. All the shops had sale rails and their new season stock was already hitting the shop floor. The sales rails had this type of thing on them and also plenty of zip front tops similar to the recent Coco Bianco tsv, all knocked down in price and the shops were obviously keen to be rid of them.
I saw an almost indentical waistcoat in Bon Marche for around a tenner and in Roman they had several different zip front tops for less than that. Peacocks, Debenhams, Marks were the same too.
It`s as if the Yank designers copy our fashion in one season but don`t manage to produce it until the following season by which time it`s old hat in this Country.

IMO this TSV is particularly woeful.

I often hope that for those who have ordered TSV which are not my taste that it will be okay for them but I really can't see anyone making this one work.

And as for the price and P&P well..........

Latest posts

Back