Next Laura Geller TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Jilly just said that Laura's next visit will be in September.
The last TSV we had was on the 29th February - I'm gutted!
And single B&B is flying out of the window. Stock up, it's on advanced order now!

Someone mentioned a Tahitian Glow as possible next TSV, it's not going to be much use in September :(

I ordered the B&B in Medium yesterday & the smaller sized range in Fair ( my usual colour) I am lucky enough to be going to NY so will visit the LG studio & will try & find out the Sept. TSV! I don't like all LG makeup but really enjoy watching her, she'd the best guest on Q ( IMO!!)

I knew it was gonna be a glow TSV as AY said that on her last TSV.They made it clear there was to be no more B&B's in TSV's until xmas....but I agree September??? Whats the point in that???

I keep saying it but it's gets on my wick that the B&B isn't easily available as a standalone product. It puts me right off.

I know I can buy kits and sell the bits I don't want eBay (which quite frankly is everything other than B&B). Or I could buy B&B on eBay but unless is sealed I won't buy it. And I prefer the colour and texture of the original.

All getting a bit too much like hard flipping work.

Laura used to come with a TSV every 2-3 months, what's going on now?
--
Silver Fox, we look forward to hearing from you when you come back and have a great time in NY!

Someone mentioned a Tahitian Glow as possible next TSV, it's not going to be much use in September :(

Can I just say that this product is huge and really gorgeous, if you put it on with a big brush it gives an amazing effect to the skin on the legs, arms and decolette. I will be going for this one, just to stock up because I have had mine ages and there is hardly a dent in it. It would help to retain a 'healthy' look throughout the Autumn and Winter.

speckledhen, that's great, thanks! Do you think it may stain or come off on clothes since we wear more of them in winter, sleeves etc?

September? :( That's really no use - during the last TSV during the presentation of the Angel Glow they were hinting there was a special kit coming up in July, why did they move it back to September?

Perhaps they will present the TSV without Laura in July if there is one?
Just checked the TV Guide - there's no LG TSV up until 8th July or may be it will be one of the "multiple TSVs" that is more than one TSV per day?

Last edited:
speckledhen, that's great, thanks! Do you think it may stain or come off on clothes since we wear more of them in winter, sleeves etc?

No staining or marks on clothes from it as it has a very light powder texture on your big brush, I find it really does give a 'glow' and cannot find a negative about it. One pot will probably last 3 years plus!!

Latest posts

Back