News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bless, I took Dean, Lorna's son to the hospital to have his cast changed this morning and he wanted a hug from Lorna and me and he said family hug, awww (I made sure he knew that we were taking things slowly which he understood bless him) :)

PJ

It sounds to me like you're on the right road PJ - wise to take things slowly of course, and I wish you all the luck in the world!

I have not been in here for a while and when I read your news, I was so happy for you PJ, I am a soppy devil, so my eyes just filled up, then I read about your award and I felt even happier for you than I saw the picture of you both and I felt even happier to know that there is some goodness in this world after all, midst all the nasty news we read and hear on the media.
Then the last post made me moist eyed again, the kids seem to be yearning for as much love as you and Lorna and I hope you all find happiness and live happily ever after:bear:
So pleased and happy that you found someone., and thank you for sharing your happiness :happy: Everyone needs love and companionship and you seem to have found both. Keep posting till we tell you to shut up:bear:

When I was around Lorna's house this week, the youngest girl who is four came up to me and said "PJ, I like you" Awww how sweet :)

On top of being with Lovely Lorna, my diet is going well. I have lost 5 stone and am in jeens that are 6 inches less around the waist than when I started my diet :)

PJ

Sounds like everything is going your way PJ, it's good to read a really happy story.

P.S. When I saw your lovely photo, you were exactly the picture I had of you in my mind, that doesn't happen often with people.

Sounds like everything is going your way PJ, it's good to read a really happy story.

P.S. When I saw your lovely photo, you were exactly the picture I had of you in my mind, that doesn't happen often with people.

Thanks Frazzled you are most kind :)

When I was around Lorna's house this week, the youngest girl who is four came up to me and said "PJ, I like you" Awww how sweet :)

On top of being with Lovely Lorna, my diet is going well. I have lost 5 stone and am in jeens that are 6 inches less around the waist than when I started my diet :)

PJ

Aww thats lovely :clapping: and well done with the weight loss :up:

that's lovely PJ, I'm so glad things are going so well - and all I can say about the weight loss is WOW! Well done!

Update

They all came around to watch a 3D movie on my telly. When walking to my place I was telling them about my cinema sound set up. I said I must confess I am a bit of a geek
Natalie (aged 9) you're not a geek you are lovely
Skie (aged 11) you are not a geek your are a wonderful person who is going out with our mum.

Awww I don't mind admitting I cried!

PJ xx

Update

They all came around to watch a 3D movie on my telly. When walking to my place I was telling them about my cinema sound set up. I said I must confess I am a bit of a geek
Skie (aged 11) you are not a geek your are a wonderful person who is going out with our mum.

PJ xx

Aww thats lovely Pj so glad its going so well. Love the name Skie btw :wave:

Update

PJ xx

and so did I almost PJ, reading that! Good luck to you all!

They all came to my church for the first time today. It was fantastic. All of us in a row together, like family. I am so blessed. Considering they went through so much crap with her ex I would totally understand if they didn't trust again so the fact they are so loving blows my mind.

PJ

I hope you don't mind me sharing these I hope you know I am not showing off. I was just so touched with this I wanted to share. This is the award I got along with what the mc said about me to everyone.
jese8a2y.jpg
qu3u6usy.jpg

PJ.

Not at all. I am happy to share your happiness with your girlfriend and family and also your pleasure in receiving recognition for your volunteering.

Latest posts

Back