Newbie QVC Beauty Addict Questions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

strimerman

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Am new here....stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago had a look and it seems a mine of info....hence the fact that I have come back and joined.

Used to shop on QVC loads a few years back...stopped for a good while....other half wishes I had never rediscovered it lol

I wonder if everyone could give me some tips.....as I have scanned through here I saw that lots of you use alternative sites to QVC that are cheaper for the beauty items could you post some links here please?

Also could you give me some more info on the benefits of joining and getting access to the swaps/selling forum...is there much beauty stuff on there.

I would also like to get some opinions on the following:

upcoming Laura Geller TSV.....any more news on whether it will be the same one as the US one as I read on a thread here - that looked fab.

Clientel....have never tried it yet see theres a TSV coming what are everyones opinions on the brand.

I am at the moment really interested in finding something that will work on my nose to mouth lines.....there is the Bianova stuff....quite expensive so a considered purchase but all the reviews say it smells foul....anyone tried that?

Finally am a huge fan of SBC Proplis gel....has worked a minor miracle in my house...am nearly out of the bath stuff any tips on the cheapest place to buy that?

Sorry for the blasting of questions there and thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome.

yes join as a VIP member only costs £3 min.
The for sell section has all sorts beauty, jewellery Darls Tarts(handmade).

SBC I buy mine from ebay, there is a shop on there which sells it all and really good prices and fast delivery. The shop is called natural beauty supplies

Clientele is a good range, I love the neck cream. Many don't really like the facial cleanser finding it drying, I was OK with it though perfect Elemis Sensitive Wash myself.

Can't help with Laura Geller, as I don't buy it but love Smashbox.

Bionova never bought it, did once get a generous sample from a friend in NYC. It was eye cream and seemed nice but no miracles.

Last edited:
Hi,

Am new here....stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago had a look and it seems a mine of info....hence the fact that I have come back and joined.

Used to shop on QVC loads a few years back...stopped for a good while....other half wishes I had never rediscovered it lol

I wonder if everyone could give me some tips.....as I have scanned through here I saw that lots of you use alternative sites to QVC that are cheaper for the beauty items could you post some links here please?

Also could you give me some more info on the benefits of joining and getting access to the swaps/selling forum...is there much beauty stuff on there.

I would also like to get some opinions on the following:

upcoming Laura Geller TSV.....any more news on whether it will be the same one as the US one as I read on a thread here - that looked fab.

Clientel....have never tried it yet see theres a TSV coming what are everyones opinions on the brand.

I am at the moment really interested in finding something that will work on my nose to mouth lines.....there is the Bianova stuff....quite expensive so a considered purchase but all the reviews say it smells foul....anyone tried that?

Finally am a huge fan of SBC Proplis gel....has worked a minor miracle in my house...am nearly out of the bath stuff any tips on the cheapest place to buy that?

Sorry for the blasting of questions there and thanks in advance.

Hello - for information about other sites relating to beauty etc I'd go to the health and beauty section in the open 24/7 part of ST.com great advice etc on there too from fellow beauty fans and of course there is our fab Justbeautydirect who has her own section on shoppingtelly.com

Latest posts

Back