New Year, New You...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
I am going with my daughter next Thursday. Can anyone tell me what this event is like? Is it worth the trip and is it a like a trade fair?

I'm so miffed I've never been invited to one of these events as I've spent hundreds probably thousands if I'm honest on beauty items in the past 18 months.

I feel an email coming on.....

A:mad::mad:nyway I'll let you know what they say.. probably the usual thank you for contacting QVC UK etc etc

I am going with my daughter next Thursday. Can anyone tell me what this event is like? Is it worth the trip and is it a like a trade fair?

You lucky thing Snuffles.

I hope you and your daughter have a lovely day. I want to hear all the gossip when you get back.

I had forgotten all about this, normally causes a ripple of excitement from the beauty girls on the forum. Hope whoever is lucky enough to have an invite has a wonderful time :1:

Have fun Snuffles! I've been with QVC for 9 years and have bought tons of stuff from them and no invitiations. I did once win an online competition for £1000 worth of QVC beauty products though which was rather exciting, so I'm not complaining!

Have fun Snuffles! I've been with QVC for 9 years and have bought tons of stuff from them and no invitiations. I did once win an online competition for £1000 worth of QVC beauty products though which was rather exciting, so I'm not complaining!

Thank you Sarah! Wow that was a good win!

Yes Snuffles I have been and it was fabulous, I would go again in a flash even thought my friend and I travelled all the way from the North east there and back in a day! You do get lots of freebies and meet all the people who sell the products, when we went Jill (Molton Brown), Mike (Mop), Leighton Denny, SJ (Bare escentuals) and the girl from Smashbox were there to name but a few Ooooo and of course Alison Young who was fabulous!!!!!!!!

I went to a craft event...like NYNY but craft instead (D'oh!) it was terrific, everyone very friendly, huge fun, loads of freebies...a really good day out (half day but travel as well)
would go again at the drop of a decoupage card!
Make sure that you have on comfortable shoes!!

Hope you have a great time Snuffles :)

I have never been invited to any event with QVC :(
have been shopping with them for almost 10 years and spent thousands :eek:

Hope you have a great time Snuffles :)

I have never been invited to any event with QVC :(
have been shopping with them for almost 10 years and spent thousands :eek:

Me too!

At the last count it was £35,000 :eek: and I've never been invited to anything!

At the last count it was £35,000 :eek: and I've never been invited to anything!
Gosh, you're brave to count it up, Miss Q. I daren't even think about it.

I used to be invited to the Gold and Gem days which were fun, but it just made me spend more.

I haven't got an invitation for a couple of years, and I hope that's because I'm being more careful...

But they are fun, so good luck to Snuffles and anyone else who gets the call...

I went to one several years ago and it was fantastic! Nothing to buy,but loads to try,raffles and a HUUUUGE bag of goodies to take home (I added it up to over £200 worth-the LE alone was around £60 worth!) Be prepared for a rugby scrum around the freebies though! When I was there,the 'ladies of an older age' smarming around Andrew and the gatineau stuff was really obscene.I managed to use virtually all of the goodie bag and it saved me buying anything from QVC for ages :21:

I went to one several years ago and it was fantastic! Nothing to buy,but loads to try,raffles and a HUUUUGE bag of goodies to take home (I added it up to over £200 worth-the LE alone was around £60 worth!) Be prepared for a rugby scrum around the freebies though! When I was there,the 'ladies of an older age' smarming around Andrew and the gatineau stuff was really obscene.I managed to use virtually all of the goodie bag and it saved me buying anything from QVC for ages :21:

Oh! Hope we get a goodie bag. I am no good at the scrum thing. I always stand nice and quiet in what I think is a queue and land up with nothing! Went to my aunt's works tea party in about 1666 - aged about 8 and never ate a thing when all the kids were demolishing table (it was at a sweet factory!) because no one had actually said to me it was ok to help myself! I haven't changed much!

I went to a PIlates workshop and they had goodie bags for everyone who attnded that , it came in a QVc carry bag. I got some strnage llooks on the tubes across London.

I have been to three Customer events in the past, 2 Silver days, and a Diamonique day. All were fab.

Latest posts

Back