New Year New You Event.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never been invited to anything. I would love to go to one of the craft events but some of the T callers seem to buy so many items I'm sure I must be way down the list in terms of spend.

How do you get an invite. Do you have to buy so much in the year or what.

I think it is completely random - I've been with QVC for more than 10yrs and only got an invite last year (all I ever buy is beauty stuff) but wasn't able to go.

Spend-a-lot

How do you get an invite. Do you have to buy so much in the year or what.
I have an invite but I am sure its so they can take a look at the idiot that spends the equivilant of a small country's national debt on beauty, trying to recapture her youth!
I would love to go, not sure whether I will yet but havent got anyone to go with as I cant ask anyone to pay the cost of travellling to London for the day.:eek:

I have got one - I ususlly only buy beauty stuff and I have shopped with them for about 2 years. I think it must be random.

I have never been invited to any thing and have been shopping with them almost from the beginning, so it must be totally random, or else they dont like me very much :17: :17:

I have always received an invitation but as I live in N.I I dont attend, havent received one yet this year.

The barstewards dont even allow me to give my invite to anyone else though, as I have tried to give my tickets to other forum members for the last 2 years.

I spoke too soon methinks, nothing for Jabba yet :laugh::laugh:

Nothing for me either but then I don't even get the postcards sent to me that others do (asn't there a sample of Smashbox primer light a while ago). Didn't get the 3 easy pays voucher either. Annoys me when I think how much money I spend with them. Clearly they don't think it's enough!!

Latest posts

Back