New Yankee Candle Sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Fresh Cut Roses Jar Candles
QVC Price £37.25
Item Number 757780
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
If you love the scent of freshly cut flowers then you'll love this trio from Yankee Candles. You'll receive three medium-sizes jar candles (each 411g) fragranced with the intoxicating scent of English garden roses. The candles make ideal gifts or can be dotted around your home for you to enjoy the delightful scent.

Yankee Candle Red Mosaic Tart Burner, Small Shade & Tray Collection
Item Number: 758151
QVC Price £41.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758151

Yankee Candle Stained Glass Butterflies Tray & Shade w/ Medium Jar
Item Number: 758208
QVC Price £23.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758208

Yankee Candle Pink Scalloped Tart Burner With 6 Floral Tarts
Item Number: 758210
QVC Price £16.08
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758210

I am so disappointed with Home for the Holidays. I bought a large one too! I have had to put it away because the smell is making me feel sick. It's a good thing I have a Jack Frost and Happy Christmas. I'm off to open lots of windows to get rid of the smell!

I am so disappointed with Home for the Holidays. I bought a large one too! I have had to put it away because the smell is making me feel sick. It's a good thing I have a Jack Frost and Happy Christmas. I'm off to open lots of windows to get rid of the smell!

I just finished one of those and couldn't smell much, although I have a cold so maybe I was saved!

Thanks Spooky

I purchase all my yankee candles from either YankeeDoodle or ScentedCandleshop as they have a huge range, many many offers, and very good prices. You also get next day delivery and with ScentedCandleShop if you spend more than £10 (which with Yankee is pretty easy to do) you get free postage which is also next day. So you really cannot go wrong. I do not see the point sometimes with QVC when you have to purchase say 3 jars all of the same smell, pay £5+ postage whereas with say ScentedCandleShop you could get next day delivery, free postage and three different fragrances rather than 3 the same and it will 9/10 times be a few quid cheaper too. I don't know about you but I tend to get fed up with the fragrances after a while and welcome a change so to have 3 medium sized jars all smelling the same would bore me rigid after a while when I could have a brand new alternative to select. Vanilla Lime and Silver Bells are my current favourites, I have Vanilla Lime in the new style reed diffuser which ScentedCandleShop only charge £12.99 for, these smell like old fashioned chocolate lime sweets. And Silver Bells is a current christmas fragrance which is just like christmas pine trees, yummy! As much as I love QVC it really does serve to shop around. This morning I received a tray of 18 sweet strawberry votives, all sealed and everything, for just £10!! brilliant stocking fillas. Just thought I would pass on my findings to you all...

Thanks for the very useful info Spooky. OOooh! Vanilla Lime sounds my cup of tea. A must try!

Clare, consider yourself lucky! It smelt nice before I lit it. I don't know what to do with it because both my daughters think it's awful too.

I know there are many Yankee devotees out there but I got one of those sampler sets as a TSV some years back so got to try a lot of the fragrances (from memory there were vanilla, linen, apple, etc) and really didn't like any. Many I found distinctly odd and others sickly. This comes from someone who really loves scented candles so expected to :(

I was very disappointed but in hindsight it allowed me to find out in one hit rather than lots of mistake purchases. Also they are very expensive so could have become an expensive addiction if they had been as yummy as presented.

You are lucky - I love them as do many on here - although they aren't cheap the large jars last for ages and ages, and they smell lovely, not artificial like air-freshners. I have one burning everyday and the smell is lovely when you walk into the room.

I can sometimes have one burning in each room and the smell as you walk from room to room is lovely.

Yankee Candle 2 Jewelled Butterfly T-Light Holders w/ 24 T-Lights
QVC Price £28.32
Item Number 757364
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Accent any part of your home with these tea light holders from Yankee Candle. They feature bejewelled butterfly designs and coloured tea light holders. You'll receive two boxes of three glass tea light holders and 24 tea lights. Each metal butterfly holder has a brown finish and measures about 43cm (17") in height.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Floral Fragranced Jar Candles
Introductory Price £24.48
QVC Price £27.00
Item Number 757779
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Infuse your home with the delicious floral scents of this Yankee Candle set. It contains three medium-sized jar candles, each weighing about 411g. You'll get Sheer Gardenia, Sweet Violet and Midnight Jasmine.

Last edited:
Yankee Candle Set of 6 "Spring Walk" Small Jar Candles
Introductory Price £31.82
QVC Price £35.00
Item Number 758329
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Bring the scent of spring to your home with this set of Yankee Candles. You'll receive six Spring Walk candles in the following fragrances - Sun & Sand, Beach Walk, Dune Grass, Water Garden, Sweet Violet and Evening Air. Each candle weighs about 3.7oz.

Yankee Candle Dragonfly Tart Burner with 6 Wax Tarts
Item Number: 757811
QVC Price £16.40
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Bring the wonderful scent of Yankee Candles to your home with this dragonfly tart burner and tarts. You'll receive a frosted glass tart burner decorated with a stylish dragonfly design. The burner has a polished silver-tone interior and trim and a clear glass dish. The set also includes six wax tarts (each 22g) in the following scents - Midnight Jasmine, Evening Primrose and Water Garden. An unscented tea light also comes with the set.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757811

Yankee Candle Dragonfly Tart Burner with 6 Wax Tarts
Item Number: 757811
QVC Price £16.40
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Bring the wonderful scent of Yankee Candles to your home with this dragonfly tart burner and tarts. You'll receive a frosted glass tart burner decorated with a stylish dragonfly design. The burner has a polished silver-tone interior and trim and a clear glass dish. The set also includes six wax tarts (each 22g) in the following scents - Midnight Jasmine, Evening Primrose and Water Garden. An unscented tea light also comes with the set.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757811

I liked the look of this one but managed to resist

Ive got this burner (was a xmas pressie for s-i-l), its gorgeous when its all lit up x

I got 2 of these last year and they are just so lovely. Hope you manage to get one when it comes back in stock

Latest posts

Back