New Yankee Candle Sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 12 Christmas Fragranced Wax Tarts
QVC Price £10.00
Item Number 757777
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Bring the scent of Christmas to your home with this set of Yankee Candle wax tart burners. You'll get 12 tarts in the following festive fragrances - Jack Frost, Christmas Cookie ,Christmas Eve, Gingerbread, Happy Christmas, Home for the Holidays, Mulled Wine, Egg Nogg, Holiday Home Sweet Home, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberry Chutney, Mandarin and Cranberry. Each tart weighs about 22g (0.8oz).

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Sweet Dessert Jar Candles
QVC Price £36.74
Item Number 757900
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Make your home smell as good as sweet desserts with this fabulous set of three medium jar candles from Yankee Candle. The 411g (14.5oz) candles come in three different fragrances; Creme Brulee, Vanilla Cupcake, and Shortbread Cookie.

Last edited:
Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Sweet Dessert Jar Candles
QVC Price £36.74
Item Number 757900
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Make your home smell as good as sweet desserts with this fabulous set of three medium jar candles from Yankee Candle. The 411g (14.5oz) candles come in three different fragrances; Creme Brulee, Vanilla Cupcake, and Shortbread Cookie.

I've just started burning Creme Brulee this week, picked it up in TK Maxx.

They have got them in our TK Maxx. The other day, I popped in with my brother and he managed to pick up three of the small jars for just £3.99 (think they must have priced them wrong).

They only have four different scents though.

TKMaxx Bury had some in the other day,creme brulee,evening primrose,green tea and another,sorry cant remember name,small were 3.99 and med 7.99,only 6 or so on display though.You are right about that shop though,I loathe it and husband loves it!!:1:

TK Maxx in Dublin always have loads of Yankee but cheap as they are,they can't beat our Homestore or More stores.They've got about 8/10 different housewarmers (largest size)for €12.50 (£10.50) including a limited edition one called Mum,Canary Island Banana,Clean Cotton,Tahitian Tiare Flower & some other retired scents.Other scents have 30% discount atm :1:

I got the six small Christmas jar candles for Christmas last year and have just started burning them. I'm really disappointed in the strength of fragrance. The only thing I can smell at the moment is paraffin wax!! I must have got a dud lot. I've also noticed that the Christmas tarts this year don't smell as strong as they did last year. Either my memory is playing tricks with me or I'm losing my sense of smell.:51:

Thats a shame.I have never had that problem with yankee candles,I have had loads of them,burning cinnamon stick at the moment which is lovely,very festive.I have got stacks under the bed,husband says I am keeping yankee in business!Hope you have more luck with the next one you light!x

Oh yikes, I just spent £50 on Yankee!! :53: And I didn't get the one I wanted - Silver Bells! :31: Can't find it aywhere. Drove to Kingston Park TKMaxx and found rubbish. Went out to Boundary Mill and burnt the plastic. They had the last TSV there, the bent Christmas tree with the train - £16, though I don't think it came with all the bits in the TSV. Also had the old one, the snowman - wasn't that a fire hazard? Oh well, my stash in the bottom of the cupboard is increasing at an alarming rate!:52:

I wish my TKMAXX would sell some yankee candles. I found the new apple wreath sent a little weak...it smelt beautiful in the jar but when burning never really seemed to get to the stage I am used to. Usually the house has the scent, with this one the living room hardly smelt at all.

OTO on this hour

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Kitchen Aromas Double Wick Tumblers

One Time Only Price
£24.49

QVC Price
£29.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.45

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Relax with the warm glow and delightful aroma of this set of three double wick tumbler candles from Yankee Candle. The 12.5oz (354g) candles come in Cinnamon & Sugar, Orchard Pear, and Mulling Spices fragrances. The tumbler candles each have a metal lid which can be used as a tray.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Cinnamon Stick Medium Jar Candles
Item Number: 757816
QVC Price £38.00
Introductory Price £34.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Fill your home with the warming scents of sweet cinnamon with this set from Yankee Candle. It comprises three medium-sized cinnamon stick jar candles (each 411g/14.5oz). Perfect for your home or to give as gifts.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757816

I went for the Christmas Surpirse set last night - the three Christmas Medium Candles.

Latest posts

Back