New voucher code for QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's good SCW i hope you buy yourself something nice. I hope i get one before the Elemis TSV

SCW, do you shop with them very regularly or is this an inducement to get you shopping again?. In 10 years of regular shopping with QVC I've never so much as received an easy pay code. I'd love to know how they target their offers and wonder how some of us are permanently on the 'never send those customers an offer' list.

SCW, do you shop with them very regularly or is this an inducement to get you shopping again?. In 10 years of regular shopping with QVC I've never so much as received an easy pay code. I'd love to know how they target their offers and wonder how some of us are permanently on the 'never send those customers an offer' list.

i dont shop very regularly but i`m not quite sure how they decide who gets them

Same here!

I once got an easy pay code but other than that no invites, no competition wins, no vouchers. :mad:
After 11 years!

Last edited:
No sign of one, but I don't expect one either. Think I got an easy pay voucher last year? Its all very vague though, I think a number of us got after the rest got their christmas cards. :confused:

Do they know that you induce us all to spend loads by researching TSVs details and last clicks bargains? I wander if this is a thank you pressie for doing a great job as their informal sales promoter? LOL:p

Hope your doing your best with getting the Wii details please.

:)

Do they know that you induce us all to spend loads by researching TSVs details and last clicks bargains? I wander if this is a thank you pressie for doing a great job as their informal sales promoter? LOL:p

you gotta be kidding me i think i deserve more than a £5 off a £25 with the amount i must sell i think they could afford it LOL

Hope your doing your best with getting the Wii details please.

:)

am working on that one as well as a few others

You deserve recognition from QVC, SCW, you're a great asset to them and us with all the items you find. Enjoy buying yourself something nice :).

Be fair peeps, there is a small army of agents who spy and report on goodies and sometimes awfulies to us. Sazza, Tabatha, Fallen Angel and SCW have all made the get -a-bargain-from-QVC fantasy a reality for us. Ladies and Gentleman (I mean you Ian :D) I thank you for making me even more cash starved :D :dbt:

Be fair peeps, there is a small army of agents who spy and report on goodies and sometimes awfulies to us. Sazza, Tabatha, Fallen Angel and SCW have all made the get -a-bargain-from-QVC fantasy a reality for us. Ladies and Gentleman (I mean you Ian :D) I thank you for making me even more cash starved :D :dbt:

well Thanks Vampyre lol not quite sure about the gentleman but as i`m the only one here i`l take that honour

Latest posts

Back