New Presenter - Daniel Green!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He seems very ... shiny! In a sort of well-polished glossy way. I'm surprised that a chef is doing presentations of fashion etc, but then again, all the presenters seem to have had previous lives/careers outside QVC, don't they.
Do you think maybe George Clooney might have a bit of spare time on his hands? Or David Tennant?

At least we haven't had to endure weeks of "Joe public" trying their hand at presenting like the last so called presenter search.

Yup.. only a matter of time before JR flirts with that one!! Bet shes fingering through the low clevage tops right now :54:!!!

LOL! Thanks for my Tuesday mid morning bit of light relief!!

Fascinating to realise that everyone is very keen on someone purely on the basis of how they look - imagine if we heard people judging a woman like that!

I'm waiting for the day when someone will describe themselves as 'enthusiastic', or better still, 'keen', instead of passionate. Sick and tired of that word! What's left for the Latin lover?

At least we haven't had to endure weeks of "Joe public" trying their hand at presenting like the last so called presenter search.

I liked the presenter search. I like most public vote competions, I find them exciting. But this guy looks georgeous! Can't wait to see him.

Ooh, I hope not - as much as I like the look of Daniel, I hope he's not replacing Anternee, who I have rather a crush on:21:

They might not be replacing anyone - I think they have been one presenter down since Kara Baker did not return from maternity leave.

Latest posts

Back