ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome dog lover,I'm sure you'll have fun,I certainly do,gets it all out of your system without having to bore the pants off you friends and family. Any dog lover is a friend of mine,much prefer them to children but don't tell mine.

A Big Fat F.A.R.T.S. Welcome Newbies!

:hi: :flower: :handshake: :talking::clapping::grin::sun::coffee:

If you have issues with spending too much, or too much of the wrong stuff on QVC then check out the Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending on the QVC anonymous thread. :D

And if you are quite happy with your level of QVC spending thank you very much then feel free to come and nag me on there because I've just promised to do a long (for me) stretch of not spending at QVC and I need to be pointed at and laughed at if I even think about sliding off the wagon! :D

welcome from me too .& woof wooof & owwwwwwww uuuu from my powder puff & basset baby

welcome-22.gif

Hi there Doglover, I only joined a few weeks ago and love this forum, it's more addictive than QVC and makes me laugh so much. I used to think i was alone with my addiction but it's a joy to realise there are others like me. There are bits I don't understand such as the donating bit and being VIP shopper but I'm sure someone will come along and explain it. Cheers

Latest posts

Back