New guest presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats worrying i have noticed that decleor are selling in catalogues-look again and little woods and have 10% sale in the high steet shops. i hope they are not in trouble. jus really started using thier face oils which are excellent.

Decleor have been selling in Littlewoods for the past three years now, so I doubt it is anything to do with the current economic climate. Littlewoods, on the other hand, could well come to grief unless things improve!

I met the Irish lady a few weeks ago in the Kipling shop on the opening of the Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush. She is absolutely charming and very friendly.

No, I like the Irish girl her because she reminded me a bit of Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted

Thanks for that, Helena. It made me smile!:D That may have been what annoyed me about her, actually. I mean you wouldn't want Mrs. Doyle to be carrying the same handbag as you, would you?! ;) It's good we that we all have different tastes in guests. I just wonder who on earth we'll get next for Kipling... or Philosophy for that matter!

Latest posts

Back