New guest presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

xstamper

Registered Shopper
I noticed we seem to have new guest presenters and wondered what had happened to the old ones? The Kipling lady seems to have been replaced by some young girl who was hopeless and then this morning sad to see the usual Philosphy fella has gone.

QVC seems to be going very American in it's style these days.

New girl had a test drive on Ojon too.

If they replace Ralph of Honora I'm off!!!

Perhaps they all have early Christmas hols.

New girl had a test drive on Ojon too.

If they replace Ralph of Honora I'm off!!!

Perhaps they all have early Christmas hols.

I only saw a little bit of her on the Kipling show, poor Anne Dawson looked quite uncomfortable she was so bad.

Sad when faces your used to seeing vanish, I remember there used to be a nice girl who did Gatineau quite a few years back now.

Oh I remember the Gatineau girl, blond and really knew her stuff.

I didn't mind the new Kipling woman, not a fan of the original one.

she was a beauty therapist called Amanda wasnt she? very nice, really natural. then old lizard features got himself in on the act and its been bitch bitch bitch with him and Mighty Mouth ever since *yawn*.

The original Kipling woman has a facial tick where she continually knits her brow, as if she is scowling. i find myself waiting for that instead of listening to the spiel. its like gordon brown and the jaw-drop thing... VERY offputting.

wow its nice being perfect! :18:

does anyone remember the old decleor presenter. she had dreadfull skin really lined and a bit loose. very posh though but for many years i did not buy any decleor due to her looking so prematurly aged. fiona does not look great to be fair but i like her better as a presenter as she really knows her stuff. pity we had such a bad tsv though.

does anyone remember the old decleor presenter. she had dreadfull skin really lined and a bit loose. very posh though but for many years i did not buy any decleor due to her looking so prematurly aged. fiona does not look great to be fair but i like her better as a presenter as she really knows her stuff. pity we had such a bad tsv though.

Yes I do remember the posh one well, she used to promote the prolagine gell because she had a car accident which left he face scared. There was another one with her who had twins, after that you never saw them again. Decleor is my favorite brand and the shows do seem to have dropped off a bit, I was wondering if they were going west like Molton Brown. Gatineau seems to be the favoured brand at the moment, and Elemis which I also love because it has the best smells.

thats worrying i have noticed that decleor are selling in catalogues-look again and little woods and have 10% sale in the high steet shops. i hope they are not in trouble. jus really started using thier face oils which are excellent.

decleor came out of selfridges manchester a while back.can still get it in house of frazier though.

I used to like the old decleor lady - Caroline, wasn't it? Thought she was quite classy. Fiona is jolly, but I don't think she is very good at explaining the products.

Hasn't Philosophy Lee been promoted to Global Head of Moisturiser, or something? Probably far too busy attending symposia on blobs of cream to be delivering his spiel to the likes of you and I. :1:

I used to like the old decleor lady - Caroline, wasn't it? Thought she was quite classy. Fiona is jolly, but I don't think she is very good at explaining the products.

Hasn't Philosophy Lee been promoted to Global Head of Moisturiser, or something? Probably far too busy attending symposia on blobs of cream to be delivering his spiel to the likes of you and I. :1:

I liked the old decleor ladies they seemed more appropriate to promote the brand. I hope decleor isn't in trouble as I've noticed they aren't as high profile as they used to be on QVC - I love the night balm.

I expect Lee is jetting off looking at his face in the toilets and noticing how good it looks, just after he has washed his dog in the shower gel. He is a nice chap though, hope we see him back.

I'm beginning to recognise Robin from Philosophy. Did she used to come when they first launched the brand on QVC? Before they had dedicated shows, I am sure they had a few items on air and an American used to come over - was that Robin? Can anyone remember?
While I like Lee, I like Robin too - it makes a change to hear the descriptions from someone different, rather than the same explanations show after show.

Amanda Birch was the girl from Gatineau - she was the therapist at the Ragdale Clinic at Michaeljohn in London but can't find anything recent about her.

Decleor was Carolyn Taylor - and Sally was the therapist with her

I like the one with the strong Irish accent. I think she's the manager at the Regents Street branch.

Oooh dear, no.... She irritated me like nobody's business! I didn't see the new blond Kipling guest, but if it means no more of the previous "new" Kipiling guest then I'm in favour of it.

Amanda Birch was the girl from Gatineau - she was the therapist at the Ragdale Clinic at Michaeljohn in London but can't find anything recent about her.

Decleor was Carolyn Taylor - and Sally was the therapist with her

I always remember the old Gatineau girl promoting melatogenine when it was first launched, with a plum and prune I think it was?

Oooh dear, no.... She irritated me like nobody's business! I didn't see the new blond Kipling guest, but if it means no more of the previous "new" Kipiling guest then I'm in favour of it.
No, I like the Irish girl her because she reminded me a bit of Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted

I emailed QVC about Lee Bradley & they replied:~

"We can confirm that Lee Bradley will not be appearing as Philosophy's guest
presenter on QVC again. We would like to wish him all the best for the
future. Philosophy will be introducing a new guest presenter to you all
soon."

I liked Lee & his enthusiasm, so I wish him well too :)

Latest posts

Back