New Elemis Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Does anyone know if this is being launched on QVC this weekend? Thought I heard Keeley say June but can't find it on the web. Do anyone of you computer whizzes have an item number?!

very boring scent with absolutely no staying power!:down:

Have to agree - bought this at Gatwick as I thought it would be a nice summery scent but it had disappeared by the time I left my bedroom in the morning after getting dressed!

I have a small size of this fragrance (that came with a festival kit from timetospa).

I do like it, but think it does smell very similar to a lot of other fragrances. However, it does last on me and I continue to be able to smell it hours afterwards. I really do think it all depends on how the ingredients interact with your skin chemistry.

I liked the scent of it, as it reminded a little me of Clarins Eau Dynamisante. But then that (being a cologne) has very little staying power either. Think maybe it's the nature of those sort of tonic/treatment type fragrances.

Too expensive to keep spraying on liberally though, so I'll stick to the Clarins which comes in a much bigger bottle for less money.

i cannot belive that elemis think this fragance warrants £35 for 28ml it smells literally of air i think the word is ozonic elemis have just proved how overpriced thier product range is:puke:

Latest posts

Back