New craft presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DebraJane

Registered Shopper
The lady that is on now with the OTO (the ond that looks like Delia Smith) is she a new craft presenter?

I only know her first name - Sue - and she always demos the Imagination Crafts items. She's been on several times in the past. She's not everyone's cup of tea as they think she comes over as patronising. Someone on Craft Telly forum has met her at the Summer Crafting show last year and says she's really nice.

I think she's very pleasant, it was her calm friendly manner that made me look up at the screen whilst on here

A new craft presenter. I wonder if she will be as American as Aaaayennaaa Grrrriiiiiifffffiyen, and as simpering, patronising and camera-conscious as Dawn Blibby? It used to make me laugh how Bibby would look very insecure when the camera went in for a close-up or even a medium close-up! There was something in her eyes that suggested she felt really uncomfortable. Suzy, strokey, stroke "I used to look like one of The Riddlers" Adams has the same look sometimes!

She is nice. I met her at the QVC craft event a few years ago and did her make and take and she was really lovely and funny. Maybe she just gets a bit edgy on the TV. I know I would!

Wednesday at 2pm is Stephanie Weightman is there only scheduled weekly slot.

Since Stephanie turned up im not sure Amy has been seen. I think Dawn truly left Q, after a possible meeting with the buyers, and that she was told that Q, would be looking to reduce the Craft Section.

Latest posts

Back