New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bought this from an ebay seller in the US (a regular one I use, and one I have found very, very reliable). OK there is no polish remover or fancy white carrying case, but the colour set is the same and it cost me just a little over £9.00 including shipping!
I don't know whether I can name ebay sellers on here, but if you are interested and are an ebayer just search for "OPI tiny toybox" and make sure to click worldwide and buy it now options. When I did it, they had more than 20 left in stock.

Thanks Nicky-J. I think QVC's extras would make for a perfect Xmas pressie, but the ebay seller's pack would be perfect for personal use, I'm tempted now...:54:

Thanks Nicky-j. :1: I've searched eBay & all I can find is a set that's just the four nail polishes, nothing else, coming from Honalulu. Is that the set you mean?

Thanks Nicky-j. :1: I've searched eBay & all I can find is a set that's just the four nail polishes, nothing else, coming from Honalulu. Is that the set you mean?

Yes, from Honalulu. I've ordered lots of items from them before and never had a problem yet.

thanks nicky-j...a great little find!!! i'll probably go for the qvc one if the colours look ok in real-life, but the ebay route is a better way too try it out first!

Latest posts

Back