New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With regard to Arran Aromatics, QVC prices are much the same as on the AA online shop however, with orders over £35 AA are currently offering free postage, so if you were thinking of ordering more than one item from QVC you will probably be better off ordering direct from AA.

Loads of Arran Aromatics on sale in TK Maxx atm at great prices,a fraction of QVC's.
Some fab Pecksniff's bargains too.A giftset containing 3 full size bath products(shower gel,body lotion & bath /body oil) for €15 reduced from €48.

I've always been tempted by philosophy shower gels and lip glosses - are they good?? I've tried skin care and didn't really like hope in jar & the cleanser.

I've always been tempted by philosophy shower gels and lip glosses - are they good?? I've tried skin care and didn't really like hope in jar & the cleanser.

I love the shower gels, I've used them for years and I've never found anything to rival them. I'm not too fussed for the lip glosses though, I only use them if they come in a set I'm buying. I know a lot of members here love the glosses though.

ooooooooooooooh yr not supposed to say that - now I want the gingerbread trio : ( argh!! ha ha!! Recently there seems to have been so much that I want and I'm so bad as I always cave in!! ha ha!!

I like the Philosophy lip shines but am fed up with tube they come in. No matter which way you store them the contents leaks out so I just don't buy them anymore.

Latest posts

Back