New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane will probably always be my favourite, but I LOVE the Gingerbread Man stuff. Last time I had some, it came in a lovely little tin like a suitcase. It really is a beautiful scent. Can't afford any this year though. :53:

I love Bobbi Brown products but what annoys me is that a lot of them are exactly the same price as in the shops so you have to pay extra for them!

I've got a few products of theirs but I've not bought them from QVC either ebay or department stores!

I Agree!

I love Bobbi Brown products but what annoys me is that a lot of them are exactly the same price as in the shops so you have to pay extra for them!

I've got a few products of theirs but I've not bought them from QVC either ebay or department stores!

I totally agree JCR. I was fancying one of the shimer bricks and not wanting to waste P&P by possibly choosing the wrong colour, I went to look at my local department store - I was amazed to find it there at the same price so I bought it and saved myself 3.95 P&P (or even more if I needed to return it! Now I go there for all my BB cosmetics.

Clare these are tiny tubes (relatively speaking) are they really concentrated then?

There is something very luscious sounding about body butter isn't there?

They are very thick I just finished a tube of the Pure Grace one and it lasted ages the older ones are better value in the 8oz pots but, this seems all they do now instead of the pots.

I still love them and this isn't bad value as I think they retail for £20.00 or something like that.

Latest posts

Back