New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you find it hydrating? I’ve only recently thought about serums. I hated Elemis and quite like the new LE one but not sure what they are supposed to be doing…
Hopefully not indeed! Although I would start using it straight away.
I think its quite hydrating just gives you another layer of moisture and okay yes I love the smell of the neroli. Personally I think its a lovely product

I think its quite hydrating just gives you another layer of moisture and okay yes I love the smell of the neroli. Personally I think its a lovely product
Thanks! I’ve just ordered. It’s a great price and I will start using it straightaway. I’m really loving the Superskin cream at the moment so hoping I love this too…

Oh thanks for the heads up on this Superskin serum. I’ve never tried it but this is a good price, it’s still £50 on Boots. I do love a serum! I have some LE creams in the stash, but not Superskin. I must go on and order, yay!

Clinique

Clinique 3 Piece Moisture Surge Boxed Kit

Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Skin Tint

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Pressed Powder

Liz Earle

Liz Earle Eyebright 150ml

Neom

Neom Dreamy Nights Sleep Collection

Neom Bath & Home 3 Piece Collection

Neom Energy Boosting 3 Piece Collection

Grande

GrandeLash-Lift Heated Lash Curler

Gatineau

Defi Lift Firm Tone and Treat Collection

Darphin

Darphin Uplift Your Senses Aromatic Oils

Murad

Murad 2 Piece Retinal ReSculpt & Hydration Set

Community Sixty-Six

Community Sixty-Six Daily Habit Protect & Treat Duo

Community Sixty-Six Daily Habit Eye Cream Duo

Community Sixty-Six Daily Habit Cleanse & Hydrate Duo

Community Sixty-Six Daily Habit Double Cleanse Duo

Community Sixty-Six Makeup Melting Balm Cleanser 150ml

Community Sixty-Six Hydrating Cream Cleanse w/ Hyaluronic Acid

Community Sixty-Six Detoxifying AHA/BHA Gel Cleanser 150ml

Community Sixty-Six Nourishing Rich Moisturizer w/ Hyaluronic Acid

Community Sixty-Six Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Hyaluronic Acid

Community Sixty-Six Oil Control Moisturizer w/ Niacinamide 50ml

Community Sixty-Six Retinol Resurfacing Night Cream 50ml

Community Sixty-Six Hydrating Caffeine Eye Cream 15ml

Community Sixty-Six Everyday Mineral Moisturizer SPF 30 Sunscreen 50ml

Oh thanks for the heads up on this Superskin serum. I’ve never tried it but this is a good price, it’s still £50 on Boots. I do love a serum! I have some LE creams in the stash, but not Superskin. I must go on and order, yay!
I ordered it yesterday.:) And I hope the price will still be £24 on my receipt.

This is more than 50% off of the regular price, that's not the usual reduction or special price. I highly doubt that this price is correct, but we'll see. Anyway, as long as it doesn't change via transit to my country. :cool:

This is more than 50% off of the regular price, that's not the usual reduction or special price. I highly doubt that this price is correct, but we'll see. Anyway, as long as it doesn't change via transit to my country. :cool:
Well mine has been despatched and the price didn’t change. And I’ve checked with the bank too….
If I like it I will get another, so fingers crossed it is just a really good deal 🤞

Excuse me, but why do you do that!? Why can't you just let it be? It might sound rude but in fact, I don't care if many moons or not so many ago there was a reduction, and I was talking about more than 50% which your example is not. The point here is that the serum is now very much cheaper with more than 50% off, which is a very good price which is why I ordered.

Well mine has been despatched and the price didn’t change. And I’ve checked with the bank too….
If I like it I will get another, so fingers crossed it is just a really good deal 🤞
Well, I have to admit that I ordered two of them right away. I am sooo...what's the word? Greedy? 🫣

I hope you like it. You can blame me if you don't !
My serum arrived yesterday and I used it last night.
It felt really nice on the skin. And I didn’t need to use a face oil, just applied Superskin cream after the serum. That alone saves me money… will use it today, and then probably order another one while it’s still at that price. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell…very earthy

Latest posts

Back