New 3 Easy Pay Email....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
Just received an email with a new 3 easy pay code...... Its valid until the 18th July & is to make up for all the online problems that people had at the weekend.... So everyone who got the last email, should be getting this one too... The code is EASY10... :wave:

Easy Pay Until Sunday.

Have just received this from QVC Towers. :happy:

QVCUK.com experienced technical issues when ordering online on Saturday 10th July and Sunday 11th July and many of you were unable to take advantage of your Easy Pay promotional code. So, as a way of apologising for the inconvenience caused we're offering you a new easy Pay promotional code that is valid until midnight on Sunday 18th July. Your Easy Pay Promotional Code allows you to pay for one entire order (as many products as you like) in 3 interest free monthly instalments.

Easy pay

Thanks for this. Checked my emails and I have got one.

Let's all hope the website doesn't decide to crash again..........!!:happy:

Website crashes again!!

I received the new 3 pay offer e-mail - EASY10 - i decided to place an order which totalled just over £100(mainly OPI items i had fancied from the recent shows on QVC). Anyway things were going well - i placed the order via the website, put in my account details,entered the easi-pay code and ...... yes the website crashed:sad: resulting in my order not being processed but not giving up i tried to order again and this time got to checkout, i entered the EASY10 code and a little box came up explaining that i had already used the code and could only continue if i wanted to pay the full amount today!! Well i'm totally fed up by this time, not to say a little angry. I checked my account details just incase the first order had gone through - no, therefore QVC has just lost a £100 plus order from me today. I had better get back to work now:cheeky:

did not get one, got the last one and finally used it after trying many times. What is their policy for dispensing these I wonder? I managed to use the last one but had tons of trouble so does that mean I am not worthy of a second voucher. Or is it just random?

did not get one, got the last one and finally used it after trying many times. What is their policy for dispensing these I wonder? I managed to use the last one but had tons of trouble so does that mean I am not worthy of a second voucher. Or is it just random?

I would suspect that as you managed to use the original one at the weekend they have not sent you this one.

I would agree with Sazza. I did, eventually, after almost a whole day on and off of trying, manage to get my other voucher to work, so guessed that's why I didn't get another one. Probably a good thing though!

I got the impression the voucher was meant as some form of compensation for those who didn't get theirs to work on beauty day.

I've never received a code via email and so unsurprisingly didn't get this one either. I'd still rather have money off...but I don't get those either (not that I've heard of anyone getting money off vouchers). A free p&p code would be good....and pigs might fly!

Jude xx

hmmm now I didn't use my code at the weekend (didn't try as was away) but they haven't sent me another one. Am wondering how do they know that I didn't try to use the original code - wouldn't have thought their website/technology was that sophisticated.....??

hmmm now I didn't use my code at the weekend (didn't try as was away) but they haven't sent me another one. Am wondering how do they know that I didn't try to use the original code - wouldn't have thought their website/technology was that sophisticated.....??

I didn't use mine Gemster but I got a new one today. Don't think I'll be using it.

I didn't use mine Gemster but I got a new one today. Don't think I'll be using it.

blimmin cheek of them, not sending me one :mysmilie_10:

but just as well really as I find the easypay all too tempting....seem to forget it doesn't actually save me any money in the long run, and I just end up with loads of random amounts disappearing out of my bank account each month :headbang: :mysmilie_501:

Last edited:
Am I inputting the code correctly, as when I put it in it won't accept it, Im putting EASY10.

I've never received a code via email and so unsurprisingly didn't get this one either. I'd still rather have money off...but I don't get those either (not that I've heard of anyone getting money off vouchers). A free p&p code would be good....and pigs might fly!

Jude xx

Great suggestions Akimbo, i hope the suits (or their slaves) at QVC are reading and taking note. Money off or free p&p would be good but as you say i havent seen many pigs flying lately!! However a website and easypay vouchers that worked would be a start eh:clapping:

Latest posts

Back