New 3 Easy Pay Email....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never received a code via email and so unsurprisingly didn't get this one either. I'd still rather have money off...but I don't get those either (not that I've heard of anyone getting money off vouchers). A free p&p code would be good....and pigs might fly!

Jude xx

I got a 10% discount voucher a few months back. I was shocked, but never used it.

Did not get the easy pay this time, but did use the one on Saturday though had to do it through CS as the site was having a hissy fit. Wasn't expecting to get another one. When I looked at my account before this Saturday the last time I bought anything from QVC was Feb.

I'm trying to use the EASY10 promo code now to buy a Tig bag but it isn't working! Any advice please? What should I do?

I wasn't intending to use the email code, but.. Was just having a browse in the Diamonique last clicks and noticed a ring that id always liked.. A very pretty solitaire style and reduced to £13 something.. So I used the 3 easy pay on it, lol.. And the code worked ok too! They have quite a lot of Tacori and Judith Ripka in their clearance..
Here it is if anyone would like a nosy :thinking:
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696117

My ring arrived today and it is beautiful.. Very believeable size, intricate detailing around the sides (little butterflies with tiny stones in wings).. If anyone is after a solitaire style ring, with added prettiness and sparkle, you couldn't go far wrong with this ring.. Brilliant price too! :hi:

Latest posts

Back