Neom TSV 29/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Back at the start of the pandemic Neom did a hand sanitiser spray which had a great scent and didn't leave your hands dry and tight, I loved it.

But like every one else they've stopped making it even though cov!d hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm on my last bottle of the lavender fragrance hand sanitiser by L'Occitaine and I don't know what I can replace it with. It too doesn't dry your hands out and has a nice smell. 😔

Back at the start of the pandemic Neom did a hand sanitiser spray which had a great scent and didn't leave your hands dry and tight, I loved it.

But like every one else they've stopped making it even though cov!d hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm on my last bottle of the lavender fragrance hand sanitiser by L'Occitaine and I don't know what I can replace it with. It too doesn't dry your hands out and has a nice smell. 😔
Byredo do a gorgeous hand sanitizer Mercury, but it's expensive!

I was in a Molton Brown store last Saturday, they were selling 300mls hand sanitizer for £5. Rose and Rhubarb, and the Orange and Bergamot.

I prefer soap and water to be honest. Still wash my hands for 20 seconds every time I come home.

Byredo do a gorgeous hand sanitizer Mercury, but it's expensive!
Thanks for the recommendation Cashers. 🙂

I've had a look but the amount of alcohol isn't high enough, 60% is the recommended minimum.

If I can find any in Molton Brown I'll give it a go. I like orange and bergamot but hate that rhubarb and rose concoction.

I got used to putting sanitiser on before leaving the house and have just stuck with it and I always wash my hands when I come home - been doing that since I was at school as I don't like handling keys.

Thanks for the recommendation Cashers. 🙂

I've had a look but the amount of alcohol isn't high enough, 60% is the recommended minimum.

If I can find any in Molton Brown I'll give it a go. I like orange and bergamot but hate that rhubarb and rose concoction.

I got used to putting sanitiser on before leaving the house and have just stuck with it and I always wash my hands when I come home - been doing that since I was at school as I don't like handling keys.
I am with you on the hand washing! The first thing I do when I get home is wash my hands! Sorry, wasn't aware of the alcohol content. Good luck with your search Mercury.

Neom Wellbeing Pod with Oils (going on sale early)
Do you know if it’s the large one or the old size please? Have seen a limited edition in John Lewis - one with brown splodges and the other green.
Also when do you think it will go on sale?

Neom Wellbeing POD Bundle with Essential Oils
Item Number: 252418
QVC Price £142.92
Todays Special Value Price £99.95
P&P £3.95

Create the perfect atmosphere to relax and unwind with this Neom Wellbeing Pod diffuser complete with two essential oils. The Wellbeing pod is a luxury fragrance diffuser that works at the touch of a button, using 100% natural essential oils to release heat-free scented vapour into your home. Including Real Luxury and Perfect Peace essential oils, this pampering collection is just what you need to help boost your wellbeing.

*A great saving:: if you were to buy the white Wellbeing Pod and Essential Oil Duo individually, directly from Neom.com you'd pay £161. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.95, plus P&P, you're saving £57.10.

Take your pick - the Wellbeing Pod comes in a choice of two stylish covers. Opt for the gorgeous limited-edition blush glass cover, which is currently only available at QVC, or choose the original and much-loved white ceramic cover. Either one will blend seamlessly with most home decor styles.

Indulgent oils - this collection includes two Neom essential oil blends. Currently only available at QVC, Perfect Peace features special packing and is a bright and uplifting festive fragrance, while Real Luxury is a comforting spa-like scent that's perfect for relaxation.

The ultimate luxury - the Neom Wellbeing Pod is a mains-operated fragrance diffuser that works to infuse your home with a gorgeous oil blend. Working at the touch of a button, it humidifies and imbues the air with wonderful aromas for over seven hours, thanks to a bigger tank. Plus, it features an upcycled light wood base, a timer and adjustable settings so you can customise the intensity for a bespoke experience.

A touch sensitive display - control the light and diffusion intensity with the Pod’s new touch sensitivity display. Set the scene with dimmable lights depending on your mood and set it to diffuse as and when you like. Plus, with the new Guided Breathing Mode function, the light will brighten for seconds seconds and dim for 11 for a real moment of calm.

The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

• Delivered to the UK mainland only
  • Mains operated

Contains:

• 1 x Neom Wellbeing Pod Essential Oil Diffuser
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil Blend (10ml) - currently only at QVC. A bright and uplifting festive fragrance featuring a sparkling blend of pure essential oils including pine, myrrh and lime peel. Think sparkly frosty mornings with a Nordic vibe - perfect for parties too!
  • 1 x Real Luxury Essential Oil Blend (30ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind

Cover options:

• Blush glass - currently only at QVC
  • White ceramic

• 1 x Neom Wellbeing Pod Essential Oil Diffuser
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil Blend (10ml)
  • 1 x Real Luxury Essential Oil Blend (30ml)
  • 1 x Neom Wellbeing Pod Essential Oil Diffuser RRP £105 + post
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil Blend (10ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Real Luxury Essential Oil Blend (30ml) RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £171 + post

Latest posts

Back