Neom TSV 29/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Back at the start of the pandemic Neom did a hand sanitiser spray which had a great scent and didn't leave your hands dry and tight, I loved it.

But like every one else they've stopped making it even though cov!d hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm on my last bottle of the lavender fragrance hand sanitiser by L'Occitaine and I don't know what I can replace it with. It too doesn't dry your hands out and has a nice smell. 😔

Back at the start of the pandemic Neom did a hand sanitiser spray which had a great scent and didn't leave your hands dry and tight, I loved it.

But like every one else they've stopped making it even though cov!d hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm on my last bottle of the lavender fragrance hand sanitiser by L'Occitaine and I don't know what I can replace it with. It too doesn't dry your hands out and has a nice smell. 😔
Byredo do a gorgeous hand sanitizer Mercury, but it's expensive!

I was in a Molton Brown store last Saturday, they were selling 300mls hand sanitizer for £5. Rose and Rhubarb, and the Orange and Bergamot.

I prefer soap and water to be honest. Still wash my hands for 20 seconds every time I come home.

Byredo do a gorgeous hand sanitizer Mercury, but it's expensive!
Thanks for the recommendation Cashers. 🙂

I've had a look but the amount of alcohol isn't high enough, 60% is the recommended minimum.

If I can find any in Molton Brown I'll give it a go. I like orange and bergamot but hate that rhubarb and rose concoction.

I got used to putting sanitiser on before leaving the house and have just stuck with it and I always wash my hands when I come home - been doing that since I was at school as I don't like handling keys.

Thanks for the recommendation Cashers. 🙂

I've had a look but the amount of alcohol isn't high enough, 60% is the recommended minimum.

If I can find any in Molton Brown I'll give it a go. I like orange and bergamot but hate that rhubarb and rose concoction.

I got used to putting sanitiser on before leaving the house and have just stuck with it and I always wash my hands when I come home - been doing that since I was at school as I don't like handling keys.
I am with you on the hand washing! The first thing I do when I get home is wash my hands! Sorry, wasn't aware of the alcohol content. Good luck with your search Mercury.

Latest posts

Back