Neom TSV 26/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But Neom is not cheap either. For the price you should be getting a good throw and clean burn.
I find them really nice. I am burning a candle bought a couple of years ago. 20 minutes later the room is full of a gorgeous scent. The wax quality is good and the scent fantastic.
It was a TSV bundle and it worked out around £12.00. for this gorgeous candle.

I really love Neom products and have just had a look at what appears to be last year's TSV a for Christmas. It looks pretty similar to this new one. The reviews are dreadful for the reed diffuser and candle. I have never had any problems with their products but to be honest, I'm a bit unsure now. Was intending to purchase a few to use for gifts. Has anyone else had any problems 're scent?
No but on the whole I find fragranced products of the better brands quite good.

Thanks for your responses everyone. I think I will order a couple (depending on price of course) and open a reed diffuser and use it. That way I can always send them back if not up to scratch. (More postage though) I'm wondering if it was just certain scents that weren't up to scratch? My favourite is the pure luxury , oh and happiness!

A three wick candle is £55.00 from an online shop. As much as I like NEOME I buy them from QVC when they do specials. Its Sicillian Lemon and Basil its absolutely gorgeous I bought this as a set and it was from QVC so a good price.

Neom Wellbeing Ultimate Luxury 4 Piece Collection
Item Number 252419
QVC Price £120.00
TSV Price £64.92
P&P £3.95

Share the gift of precious moments this season with the Ultimate Luxury Collection from Neom Wellbeing. The four-piece set contains the NEW Supersize Complete Bliss Shower Cream, currently available only at QVC, along with Complete Bliss Diffuser, plus a one-wick candle and home mist or pillow mist all in your fragrance of choice. Rightfully indulgent and complete with two gift bags so it can be easily split up, this collection is the perfect present for a loved one or an ideal treat for yourself.

NEOM never compromise on products and all the formulations are exactly the same, whether standard, mini versions, super-size or exclusive.

Create your combo - this set comes in three stunning variations, each with a supersize Shower Cream and Diffuser in the soothing scent of Complete Bliss, plus two other products of your choice. Opt for the Calm & Uplift option, for a home mist and candle in the Christmas tree-like fragrance of Perfect Peace, choose Calm & De-Stress for a home mist and candle in the calming Real Luxury scent or select Calm & Sleep for a pillow mist and candle in dreamy Perfect Night's Sleep.

The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom Wellbeing offers pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection/product is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

Keep it coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same Neom Wellbeing collection once more in 60 days' time, at today's fantastic price.

Delivered to UK Mainland only

Collection options:
Calm & Uplift
Calm & De-Stress
Calm & Sleep

All options contain:
1 x NEW Complete Bliss Shower Cream (supersize; 500ml) - currently only available at QVC. A creamy body wash formulated to help cleanse, hydrate and revitalise your skin. From Neom's Scent to Calm & Relax range, the Complete Bliss scent is made from a comforting combination of 17 essential oils including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, expertly blended to help you unwind and bring a feeling of calm
1 x Complete Bliss Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to Calm & Relax range, the Complete Bliss scent is made from a comforting combination of 17 essential oils including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, expertly blended to help you unwind and bring a feeling of calm
1 x Christmas-themed medium gift bag
1 x medium gift bag

Make your choice:
Calm & Uplift collection:
1 x Perfect Peace Home Mist (100ml) - currently only available at QVC. From Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, this sparkling festive fragrance contains an uplifting blend of pine, myrrh, zesty lime and 22 other essential oils. Spritz it in any room to fill your home with feel-good seasonal vibes
1 x Perfect Peace One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, this sparkling festive fragrance contains an uplifting blend of pine, myrrh, zesty lime and 22 other essential oils. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time

Or

Calm & De-Stress collection:
1 x Real Luxury Home Mist (100ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and sandalwood. This calming home spray not only smells wonderful but has been expertly blended to help you relax and unwind
1 x Real Luxury One-Wick Candle (185g) - hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time. From Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, this candle also contains a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind

Or

Calm & Sleep collection:
1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist (100ml) - currently only available at QVC. A dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep, from Neom's Scent to Sleep range
1 x Perfect Night's Sleep One-Wick Candle (185g) - hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time. From Neom's Scent to Sleep range, this candle also contains a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep

185g Candle £38 direct cost £18.96
500ml Shower Cream £30 direct cost £14.97
100ml Home Mist £25 direct cost £12.48
100ml Reed Diffuser £45 direct cost £22.46

Total £138 direct cost £68.87 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Good price, I'll have to take two!! In fact I may well buy one for my daughter instead of the same old Elemis TSV this year! Think it's the de-stress one for me ( because it's not a specially made for QVC scent!)

Very skimpy TSV the only item with a nice amount of product is the shower cream. I love the old Neome TSV candles in the large jars it weighs 420g.

Very skimpy TSV the only item with a nice amount of product is the shower cream. I love the old Neome TSV candles in the large jars it weighs 420g.
that would of pushed the price up quite a lot & most people wouldnt of considered even buying one at more than this kinda pricing level there are quite a few christmas tsvs which i name price point criticial ones & this is one of them

Latest posts

Back