Need a new eye cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am guilty of never bothering with eyecream....until now. Using the Emma Hardie one in the starter kit at night which she says can be used all over the eye rather than just around the socket. I use less than a pea sized amount to do both eyes, so there's still loads left even after buying it on leap year day abd using it every night. I can't be certain but considering my sleep has constantly been interrupted for 7 months now I think my eyes look better. Skin smoother for definite.

I have used the L'occitane eye cream and it's super but a bit too pricey. I've gone to the other extreme and now use the Aldi Lacura range. They have a roll on eye serum for under £4 and it's excellent. They do a nice day and night moisturizer for £3.50 ish for ml pot as well. The Aldi range has won beauty awards too.

I have found that Avon's clinical eye cream to be very good as it has a cream for underneath the eye and a gel for the brow area and it really does seem to lift that area.
I have also been given a sample of L'Occitane eye balm which I have tried for several days now and that is really lovely and I prefer this under my eye. Might even go on to purchase full size of this once I have used up my stock of the Avon one lol....

Ive used this too and found it really effective but have had the best results with Skin Eternals DMAE Serum its an american company but you can get it over here, it has the same ingredients as the perricone range but at a fraction of the price

Latest posts

Back