Nasty Attitude

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i can't think of anywhere anyone would wear it. usually i think it must be old ladies who go on cruises but it is just.......weird......

The sleeves would do my head in,dripping into everything! Think its for laydees that just waft around their homes all day doing a spot of flower arranging.

I dunno what it's supposed to be! Why are they calling it a kimono? Apart from having 3/4 length sleeves that's where the similarity ends. It's vile and overpriced for what essentially is a useless garment, that won't even keep you warm...you'd be better off buying a bright coloured scarf if you want to jazz up a plain outfit. I suppose it might cover the tops of your arms if you felt a bit self conscious, but I'm sure that hideous fabric would make you stand out even more...for all the wrong reasons!

I would think JF is not very pleased with having to wear and present such dire cheap looking fashion...

i can't think of anywhere anyone would wear it. usually i think it must be old ladies who go on cruises but it is just.......weird......

If it was a bit longer then a hooker might wear it as a cover up in the bedroom.

If it was a bit longer then a hooker might wear it as a cover up in the bedroom.

As a negligent!

JF looked like a refugee in hers last night...I'm knitting squares for a blanket for her as a type!

Jude xx

I don't like her or her clothes. She is being extremely rude on the 10am hour by continually talking over AD. Also, what's with the sunglasses?

Why is it that younger people think that all old women wear dreadful clothes and go on cruises? I am 70 and wear fashionable stylish clothes but I don't go cruising I tried it once and would never do it again.

Why is it that younger people think that all old women wear dreadful clothes and go on cruises? I am 70 and wear fashionable stylish clothes but I don't go cruising I tried it once and would never do it again.

sorry if i touched a nerve. i'm 60 in july and have stylish friends in their 60s and 70s. i wasn't implying all old ladies are frumpy and go on cruises at all, just that most of the stuff on qvc is so patterned, sequinned or frilly, i can't think of anywhere it would be appropriate other than a cruise - and it certainly wouldn't appeal to the young!

i just want to see some decent everyday stuff - like they USED to have - fabrizio, casamia, south logde, denim&co. there were others that i don't remember. i was considerably younger then and bought loads.

I suppose if I was "press ganged" onto a ship the TSV would mean I could be easily spotted in the water having thrown myself overboard after a couple of days?

Can't think of anything worse than a cruise, although know lots of people who absolutely love them.

It's a dull tsv that's for sure. Caught a bit early this eve. Am surprised they went for this to kick start the weekend?

Latest posts

Back