NassifMD TSV 3.png
    421 KB · Views: 0
  • NassifMD TSV 4.png
    NassifMD TSV 4.png
    356.6 KB · Views: 0
  • NassifMD TSV 5.png
    NassifMD TSV 5.png
    727.4 KB · Views: 0
Interested dependent on price! I have the detox pads which I like a lot. I cut them in half and find that I still have plenty to use.
I use the Superdrug dupe of the pads which has the same active ingredient of glycolic acid for less than a fiver and sometimes on a BOGOF deal. I also use the Garnier micellar gentle cleansing water which also does the same, for a fiver.
Admittedly, I have not tried Nassif products so can’t directly compare but they include the same active ingredients.

NassifMD Prep, Retexturise & Hydrate 3 Piece Collection
QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Give your skin a radiant glow with a little help from the experts at NassifMD. This three-piece Prep, Retexturise & Hydrate Collection offers a trio of formulas that work in tandem to help cleanse, exfoliate and prep your skin, including the new Pro Peptide Collagen Serum, plus Even, Correct & Renew Retexturizing Pads and the hero Detox Pads that we know you love. Elevate your daily skincare ritual with the help of these intensive formulas and reveal a smooth, bright, youthful-looking complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from UKMedSpa you'd pay £122 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £36 plus P&P, you're saving £87.05.
Brand new formula - this collection includes the brand new Pro Peptide Collagen Serum. This works to boost hydration and help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a smoother, more balanced complexion.
Your skincare hero - the much-loved Detox Pads work to gently slough away dead skin cells and encourage a radiant glow so you can give your complexion a fresher, brighter look you'll love.
Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option as a great way of stocking up on this superb collection. You'll receive this same set again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Pro Peptide Collagen Serum (30ml) - this silicone and oil-free serum works to address the look of skin texture and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to boost skin hydration. Made with a proprietary lipopeptide complex including beta-glucan and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Even, Correct & Renew Retexturizing Pads (30 pads) - skin retexturizing treatment pads that help even out skin tone and work to improve skin texture for a brighter-looking, firmer-feeling complexion. Made with a synergistic blend of mandelic acid, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and retinol
  • 1 x Detox Pads (60 pads) - gentle skincare pads, designed to help refine the look of enlarged pores, deeply cleanse and exfoliate dull skin. Alcohol-free and suitable for most skin types. Infused with glycolic and salicylic acids

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from UKMedSpa you'd pay £122

60 Detox Pads RRP £40 cost £13.10
30 Retexturising Pads RRP £32 cost £10.48
30ml Pro Peptide Collagen Serum RRP £50 cost £16.37

Total RRP £122 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Just bought! First purchase in a while. If the other two products are as good as the detox pads I'll be very happy. After years of Elemis and Gatineau I'm trying different (and to be honest, cheaper) products. My skin noticeably better using the pads, really smooth and seems brighter. I'm getting " you look well" comments! Decent price too.

I honestly can’t see any difference in the before and after photos. In fact, I would have said that some of the before photos look better.
Must admit that I too thought the same! All I can say is that from my own experience my skin feels, and looks better using the detox pads. I only use them twice a week, in the evening. While they are at a decent price I will carry on using them.

I bought the detox pads when they were aired as a duo. I can’t remember whether they were a POTM though. 🤔 I was so impressed that I bought another duo while they were on offer.

Consequently I decided to go for the TSV to see whether the two new products are as effective. In fact, to hedge my bets, I ordered it on save and subscribe (a first for me) because if they don’t suit my skin I can cancel the second order.

I bought the detox pads when they were aired as a duo. I can’t remember whether they were a POTM though. 🤔 I was so impressed that I bought another duo while they were on offer.

Consequently I decided to go for the TSV to see whether the two new products are as effective. In fact, to hedge my bets, I ordered it on save and subscribe (a first for me) because if they don’t suit my skin I can cancel the second order.
Snap. Did exactly the same.

Latest posts

Back