Nails Inc TSV Tues 14th February

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

image.jpgBet they'll really go to town with the fact that Beyonce wore the Baker Street blue shade last week to 'pay tribute to her baby daughter'!!

I can just hear Alison now getting overexcited and going on and on and on...............God help us!!!!!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Nice colours, good deal and I like the Auto Delivery option, but I really need to use up the polish I've got.

Did I miss something? Yet again Heather's Wedding pictures were discussed. Have we been relegated from seeing the pictures of herself and her chosen nail polish on her wedding day? does anyone have a picture link?

View attachment 7509Bet they'll really go to town with the fact that Beyonce wore the Baker Street blue shade last week to 'pay tribute to her baby daughter'!!

I can just hear Alison now getting overexcited and going on and on and on...............God help us!!!!!

I BET Beyonce's Best Chum MALLY won't mention it however!!!

I'm definitely not buying. I like some of the colours but not all of them so it's not for me. Like the blue though.

Might go for 227171 instead at the bargain hunter price of £19.98. Have been trying to buy Old Park Lane on it's own without success.

I had an accident this morning and fell on the phone accidentally calling QVC and ordering the TSV on autodelivery..........that's my argument and I'm sticking with it :happy:

There are a couple of colours that don't really do it for me but they'll get used I'm sure when I do my nail stamping. What swung it was the next collection - there are a couple of gorgeous colours in that set!

I had an accident this morning and fell on the phone accidentally calling QVC and ordering the TSV on autodelivery..........that's my argument and I'm sticking with it :happy:

There are a couple of colours that don't really do it for me but they'll get used I'm sure when I do my nail stamping. What swung it was the next collection - there are a couple of gorgeous colours in that set!

I do hope you didn't hurt yourself with that fall!!! :wink:

My problem with a lot if the nail polish TSVs is that I don't really like red nails on me. I'm alright if they have a pinky hue to them but red and coral don't do it for me. I'm not a massive fan of wine or plum colours either. It's OK when the plums get really deep or dark.

Reminds me I've got a couple of OPI reds to put in the drop. The only red I wear is Animal-istic by OPI.

And I don't like green at all.

Picky ain't I? :eek:)

How strange I had the same accident too , must be something in the air lol

BTW Save the Nail sold in boots is made by Nails Inc and their 45 second top coat is the same as NI kensington top coat , but only £6.99 :happy:

BTW Save the Nail sold in boots is made by Nails Inc and their 45 second top coat is the same as NI kensington top coat , but only £6.99 :happy:

And they also sell magnetic nail varnishes on their website and they're only £5.99 and, having used those and the Nails Inc ones, I can't tell the difference.

I managed to resist the TSV because I've only just opened their previous 10 bottle TSV set. Loved the blue in the set though.

Interesting news on the 'save the nail' will remember that.

It was a disastrous day yesterday because I had another accident and ordered a metallics set too. £23 with p&p all because I fell in love with the denim blue colour! I could have spent a fortune last night!! Even I could see that 11 bottles in one day was a bit much.....plus another 14 on auto delivery....eek!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And they also sell magnetic nail varnishes on their website and they're only £5.99 and, having used those and the Nails Inc ones, I can't tell the difference.

I managed to resist the TSV because I've only just opened their previous 10 bottle TSV set. Loved the blue in the set though.

I think I remember it being mentioned by someone on Nails Inc's Facebook page that Boots' 17 nail polishes are made in the same factory as Nails Inc and that their magnetic polishes in particular are identical in every way bar the branding.

On last night's Nails Inc show with 'The Boss' Allison, they showed two of Heather's wedding photos - wow, I thought she looked fantastic. You would never have recognised her in one of them with her glasses off. Her dress looked amazing (sorry, copying JF catchphrase).

On last night's Nails Inc show with 'The Boss' Allison, they showed two of Heather's wedding photos - wow, I thought she looked fantastic. You would never have recognised her in one of them with her glasses off. Her dress looked amazing (sorry, copying JF catchphrase).

The stunning picture I saw you'd have said it wasn't her, your wedding photo's don't know it that's good or not.

OMG my Nails Inc tsv just arrived, never had such a quick delivery , well done QVC :clapping: ,why can't the delivery always be this quick ? After all we pay enough P&P

OMG my Nails Inc tsv just arrived, never had such a quick delivery , well done QVC :clapping: ,why can't the delivery always be this quick ? After all we pay enough P&P

Don't :clapping: too soon have you fully checked all the bottles are all in tact and open ok. :tongue:

Don't :clapping: too soon have you fully checked all the bottles are all in tact and open ok. :tongue:

Ha ha yes checked them all and all present and correct :) , but I do wish Nails Inc came in nice packaging , instead of bubble wrap and a plastic bag , ok for myself , but wouldn't be happy if it was a present for someone

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back