Nails inc tsv online christmas day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
For those who are interested/ have any money left/don't have anything else they need to do on Christmas Day QVC's Facebook page has just announced the following"

"We've been keeping a secret from you and we can't any longer! On Christmas Day we're bringing you an extra special treat - a fab Nails Inc TSV that's only available online. It contains a nail colour for every occasion, so don't miss out!"

So much for their spiel about there being a TSV everyday except Christmas Day!!! They must be needing the business!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No they haven't LE, but either nails inc have lots to clear out or qvc need the money :mysmilie_17:

No they haven't LE, but either nails inc have lots to clear out or qvc need the money :mysmilie_17:

I'd say both, given the no. of TSV's not selling out and the no. of special offers Nails inc have had over the last 6 months!

I was really surprised that qvc are "open" christmas day - what poor beggar will be presenting that day?

I suppose in a way there are plenty of lonely people around, particularly at christmas :( and they rely on qvc all year round for company - so its nice for them

I don't think they are open Christmas day rainbowdottie, hence web only tsv - may be they will pre record and run those tapes on the day!

wow thanks - I totally got the wrong end of the stick then with this christmas day arrangements (I really miss the thanks button :) )

nope they have never had anything like this before not an exlusive online TSV but here it is

Nails Inc 5 Piece Allure Collection

Item Number: 229767
QVC Price £21.50
Today's Special Value Price £13.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Complement your day and evening outfits in style with this great-value Nails Inc collection. It contains five Nail Colours (each 10ml) in the following versatile shades: Wilton Crescent (poppy red), Eaton Terrace (earth red), Grosvenor Crescent (fuchsia pink), Dorset Mews (lilac pink) and Palace Mews (lilac). These high-gloss shades will suit all skin tones and will last the seasons for year-round style.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229767

I am confessing to ordering this today. Used the 3 easy pays. Happy Christmas to any one else on the forum today.

I am confessing to ordering this today. Used the 3 easy pays. Happy Christmas to any one else on the forum today.

LH, you're very naughty not to practice what you preach..... you're supposed to set an example to us all and here you are on Christmas Day spending your cash on frivolous gifts to yourself!!! :mysmilie_81:

PS why is there a black and white photo of some random bloke in amongst the smilie selection??

LH, you're very naughty not to practice what you preach..... you're supposed to set an example to us all and here you are on Christmas Day spending your cash on frivolous gifts to yourself!!! :mysmilie_81:

Looks like she picked today for her spending spree since the forum will be quiet and there will be fewer people around to shout at her for it!

Looks like she picked today for her spending spree since the forum will be quiet and there will be fewer people around to shout at her for it!

You're probably quite right! I'd like to see the explanation of how this was a must-have-and-cannot-live-without-it purchase? That's what we are always asked - "but do you REALLY neeeeeed it??????". Hmmmmmm.........

You're probably quite right! I'd like to see the explanation of how this was a must-have-and-cannot-live-without-it purchase? That's what we are always asked - "but do you REALLY neeeeeed it??????". Hmmmmmm.........

It's going to be hard to justify this one, I don't think I have ever run out of nail polish before.

My excuse is that it was cheap and I wanted to use the 3 easy pays. That's it really. I don't like or need any Nails Inc. Just after I had ordered it I opened a present and it was six no.7 nail polishes. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back