Nails inc tsv online christmas day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_82:

Mine dispatched on the 27th arrived today
Well done.

:mysmilie_12:

Mine arrived today. I am a bit underwhelmed with them but I can't be bothered to send them back. That will teach me not to order on impulse.

Mine arrived today. I am a bit underwhelmed with them but I can't be bothered to send them back. That will teach me not to order on impulse.

:mysmilie_1209: :mysmilie_348: Yes. Yes it will. :D

For I shall remind you of this every time you appear to weaken in future as my new role as F.A.R.T.S hardliner instead of wishy washy weakling! :mysmilie_1330:

PS Who the ruddy heck is this fella???? :mysmilie_1976: And why's he in my smileys???? Does anybody know?

That bloke is Craig Rook.......ex GemsTV presenter(he went stateside)

As for why he is in your smilies?........ haven't the foggiest!!!!!

Awww Thanks honey! Now Sawyer from Lost I can understand. There are many occasions on which a pic of Sawyer might be just the ticket. (and lets face it who needs an occasion?! :D) :mysmilie_265:

Can't see me ever needing a Craig Rook though - but at least now I know who he is!

I thought it was paul Burrell:mysmilie_34:

*shudders* Thunder cracks suddenly, birdsong ceases and the room grows dark and gloomy as if in the presence of a great evil.

(or a great big tw@t! :mysmilie_1014:)

Can't stand that man. he literally makes my skin crawl.

See, that's the trouble with changing the channel every time he comes on - we've forgotten what he looks like! :D ;)

:mysmilie_1209: :mysmilie_348: Yes. Yes it will. :D

For I shall remind you of this every time you appear to weaken in future as my new role as F.A.R.T.S hardliner instead of wishy washy weakling! :mysmilie_1330:

PS Who the ruddy heck is this fella???? :mysmilie_1976: And why's he in my smileys???? Does anybody know?

Awww Thanks honey! Now Sawyer from Lost I can understand. There are many occasions on which a pic of Sawyer might be just the ticket. (and lets face it who needs an occasion?! :D) :mysmilie_265:

Can't see me ever needing a Craig Rook though - but at least now I know who he is!
I am truely sorry for my reckless TSV spending. I am thrilled that you are back as our glorious leader LA'k. I need a break from the f.a.r.ting patrol.
I will however fight you to the death over Sawyer from Lost he is my all time favourite out of everyone. Hope OH never reads this post.:mysmilie_61:

*shudders* Thunder cracks suddenly, birdsong ceases and the room grows dark and gloomy as if in the presence of a great evil.

(or a great big tw@t! :mysmilie_1014:)

Can't stand that man. he literally makes my skin crawl.

I'm another one with you on this one Love A'Kin. I really hope that the reason we have not heard anything of him for a long time is because he's banged up in the Tower for the rest of his natural life!

Good to see you back. Happy New Year when it comes (and to all other forumites). x

Latest posts

Back