Nails Inc TSV 19/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh lovely nails and beautiful colours. Have you ever used Sally Hanson colours? Yesterday I bought the most fabulous pink polish. I usually only use Nails Inc or OPI (sometimes Leighton). The quality seems good so far,

Thanks Itchy :D
I have a few Sally Hanson Diamond Strength polishes that will be reviewed - eventually! I picked them up in Poundland and have so far only tried them on a nail wheel. The colours are really beautiful and for £1 they were a real bargain!

Hi slinky, it is available on line as I just ordered mine x

Its no longer available online but I rang up and bought it and all fine. Had a £5 credit on my account given as compensation for a previous delivery fiasco, so used that. Order came to around £23 with the discount so I'm very happy! Would like to get Nails Inc Black Taxi to use with the Nail Jewellery...off to have a scout....

Loving your nails slinky cat and will be watching your blog with interest from here on in as I love nail colours. Just think for me there are too many glittery/sparkly ones in this collection, so going to give it a miss.

I find full glitter a bit weird to get use to. I don't get hot fingers like you but I don't really like the rough sand paper like feel that it gives to my nails. I can live with it if I like the colour enough though lol!

I've only really tried it a couple of times. I think you've got a point if I loved the colour/finish I'd put up with it. Maybe. There are plenty of lovely polishes though without having to go for glitter.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Special Effects Collection
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
QVC Price £30.25
Item Number 201667
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Seven-piece Nails Inc Special Effects Collection. Showcases a fashion-forward range of special nail effects including glitter and sprinkle polishes, the revolutionary diamond nail jewellery, plus bestselling Porchester Square and more. Let Nails Inc help you experiment and create your own unique looks with confidence.
Why Nails Inc? Polishes are long-lasting, easy-to-apply and keep a high gloss shine day after day. Fashion is at the heart of the brand, and they’re often found behind the scenes at London Fashion Week, collaborating with top fashion houses.

Contains:
1 x Brand New Sloane Gardens (10ml) – deep navy blue glitter made especially for QVC
1 x Brand new Warwick Street (10ml) - pale lilac colour with fine red, blue and silver sprinkles effect made especially for QVC
1 x Pudding Lane (10ml) - teal with navy and gold sprinkles. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle
1 x Princes Arcade (10ml) - pink diamond nail jewellery. This revolutionary formula has been created with hand-cut particles creating faceted fragments that dazzle like precious stones
1 x Cheyne Walk (10ml) - purple mirror metallic with two tone effect. Created with new mica pearls that give depth of colour, mirror shine and a two-tone effect
1 x Porchester Square (10ml) - bestselling, muted mushroom shade
1 x Portobello (10ml) - neon coral

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.201667

Bubble Head full of how you can chop and change colours - daytime, evening or weekend - and then immediately announces that she only ever wears the 'infamous' Porchester Square. :wonder:

Saw that Heather the other week when I was walking down South Molton Street. It was pouring with rain and she was huddled in a doorway puffing on a ciggie - classy! :nod:

Bubble Head full of how you can chop and change colours - daytime, evening or weekend - and then immediately announces that she only ever wears the 'infamous' Porchester Square. :wonder:

Saw that Heather the other week when I was walking down South Molton Street. It was pouring with rain and she was huddled in a doorway puffing on a ciggie - classy! :nod:

How delightful. I would not want her doing my nails then stinking of nicotine !

Not for me this time. I can't get on with glitter and sparkles. Just hate the rough feeling on the nails and for me personally, I think it can look a bit tacky and teenagery. Maybe for a night out, if it's applied well, but I think I prefer something a bit more classic. Do like different colours though - I'm not like JF with her only Porchester Square obsession :)

It's a good deal, but the only one that's really calling me is the navy sparkly one which is supposed to be part of their autumn winter collection anyway so I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up in a few months if I still want it. Got a bargain on the Essie luxeffects set recently so I have enough sparkly to last me a while.

I'm interested in the Warwick Street and Sloane Gardens if anyone has these to sell.
Thanks Bags x
:sun:

I appear to have ordered it ... How did that happen :blush:
Lord knows why - my little girl is playing with my bottles of nail polish and has just counted 103....
Is it possible to be a nail polish addict?

It is definately possible to be addicted. I have sat here for days looking at them and teliing myself I don't need more polish. I've even been to the local Nails Inc bit of Debenhams and checked out some of the colours (accidently buying the blue version of the metallic polish now on my nails) and I am still debating whether to order despite the fact that I'll probably end up selling 3 on Ebay ......must resist........must resist :sweat:

I appear to have ordered it ... How did that happen :blush:
Lord knows why - my little girl is playing with my bottles of nail polish and has just counted 103....
Is it possible to be a nail polish addict?

Don't worry, I stopped counting when I got to over 200 bottles!

I always think of nail varnish as a "cheap treat". Even if you top brands full price they're less than £15. Mind you if you have 100 polishes that's over £1000 of cheap treats!!

I have limited storage for nail polish. I think it's 32 max. I'm just selling some OPI and a Nails Inc in the drop to make room for newuns.

Slinkycat, did you find Cheyne Walk very watery? Mines just arrived and it seems to be very runny!

I hate Sprinkles! I bought Sugar House Lane in town (sort of Porchester Square with black, grey and silver bits in it) in anticipation of my TSV arriving. It looks awful on my nails. Its very matte looking (despite putting a coat of Seche Vite on). It makes my nails look grubby and untidy. Just another nail gimmick that looks cheap and tacky - like the crackle and magnetic polishes. I'll be putting the Sprinkles one in the TSV straight onto Ebay or in The Drop. Really disappointed.

Latest posts

Back