Nails Inc 'Statement' AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby bumblebee

Registered Shopper
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone who ordered this back in September had had any activity on their account with regards to this? I'd phoned customer service last week and was told it was due on the 18th. Nothing showing at all on my account yet and I was really hoping to have it by Monday. Anyone heard anything?

TY x

I've heard nothing, but have just checked the order and the second installment says 'in process', but that could mean anything!

I am hoping to get mine before Christmas too. Nails Inc are on QVC tomorrow so perhaps they are waiting until it airs to post all orders together.

Well mine says shipped today on my order status. If the colours are as in the picture on the link I shall be very disappointed. Another dark red and dark blue, darker pearly grey, and what looks like three more glitters. I have issues with the glitters - they take forever to remove and I'm sure it's not doing my nails any good. I was going to wear glitter nails over Christmas but after spending 35 minutes removing it today I have decided not to use it any more however nice it looks. Sadly it looks like I will be returning this set, which is a first for a Nails Inc for me. Hopefully the picture is wrong.

Nails Inc Auto Delivery

Has anyone else received their auto delivery of the Nails Inc 'Statement Collection' which was originally placed in September? Well mine has been sent today at 6.52 am on 20/12/13. I doubt I will now get that in time for the Christmas present that it was intended for. I rang customer services who said I would have it by xmas eve but unfortunately its going to my place of work and there will be no on there to collect it. In fact my building will be closed until Jan 2nd so I doubt Hermes will even be able to deliver it on other attempts. I am very annoyed about this and am getting really p***** off with QVC's delivery service. At this time of year when you order from other companies you realise how QVC are. Goodness knows when I will eventually receive this item or if I ever will. I am praying it may arrive on Monday the 23rd but I think I am living in cloud cuckoo land. Oh well I guess I will have to use it as an Easter gift. My new years resolution is to stop buying so much stuff from QVC and to not be drawn into their hard sell.

Sorry didn,t see the earlier post about this and was in a rush to get my post sent before I went to work!!!!!

I agree the colours look pretty rubbish. I am sick of their grey colours its all they seem to put in their sets. The glitters can look stunning but are an absolute pain to get off which is a real shame as it does stop you wanting to use them. As I said in a thread I started because I didn't see this one I am disgusted with the timing of this auto delivery. Its very unlikely I will receive it in time for Christmas. I would send it back but the postage is always extortionate. Does anyone know what would happen if the parcel is not actually delivered ? Will I be able to cancel it? I asked for it to be delivered to my place of work but don't think anyone will be there to sign for it as the building will be closed from Monday till 2nd Jan. I am not going to get sucked into this auto delivery lark again.

Be aware you are not allowed to post these back via Royal Mail if over 30mls volume, each bottle will be 12-15mls. They will not accept them at the counter, and it you fail to tell them its nail polish they will destroy the package. It has to be returned by courier.

Royal Mail Rules

Volume per item must not exceed 30mls. No more than 4 items in any one parcel. Must be placed in strong outer packaging and custioned to prevent breakage. Must be presented at the counter. Sender's name and address must be visible on the parcel.

Be aware you are not allowed to post these back via Royal Mail if over 30mls volume, each bottle will be 12-15mls. They will not accept them at the counter, and it you fail to tell them its nail polish they will destroy the package. It has to be returned by courier.

Royal Mail Rules

Volume per item must not exceed 30mls. No more than 4 items in any one parcel. Must be placed in strong outer packaging and custioned to prevent breakage. Must be presented at the counter. Sender's name and address must be visible on the parcel.

Thanks for this Donna. XXX

I'd email them to cancel under the Distance Selling Regs and request a return collection (because of the Royal Mail restrictions. You'll get your original postage back.

Yuletide miracle!!! It's been delivered by Hermes as well as another Nails Inc order I'd placed. Yay! Well done Q. :)

One attempted delivery has been attempted today at my place of work at 11.03. However it was not actually delivered for some unknown reason because at that time there will have been plenty of people to sign for it. Lets hope they make another attempt on Monday.

Has anyone else received their auto delivery of the Nails Inc 'Statement Collection' which was originally placed in September? Well mine has been sent today at 6.52 am on 20/12/13. I doubt I will now get that in time for the Christmas present that it was intended for. I rang customer services who said I would have it by xmas eve but unfortunately its going to my place of work and there will be no on there to collect it. In fact my building will be closed until Jan 2nd so I doubt Hermes will even be able to deliver it on other attempts. I am very annoyed about this and am getting really p***** off with QVC's delivery service. At this time of year when you order from other companies you realise how QVC are. Goodness knows when I will eventually receive this item or if I ever will. I am praying it may arrive on Monday the 23rd but I think I am living in cloud cuckoo land. Oh well I guess I will have to use it as an Easter gift. My new years resolution is to stop buying so much stuff from QVC and to not be drawn into their hard sell.

I got mine today

Mine did turn up yesterday. After all I said I am mainly keeping it for the white snowflake one. Is it just me who thinks that receiving virtually identical blue and red to the first set shows little imagination? The two other glitters straight to ebay along with yet another bottle ofporchester. Must try not to get sucked into any more nails inc ADs.

Royal Mail Rules

You can't use couriers either - at least, I have not been able to find a carrier that will take nail polish, perfumes, etc. I would call QVC customer services and tell them they will have to collect it, if you return it.

Mine did turn up yesterday. After all I said I am mainly keeping it for the white snowflake one. Is it just me who thinks that receiving virtually identical blue and red to the first set shows little imagination? The two other glitters straight to ebay along with yet another bottle ofporchester. Must try not to get sucked into any more nails inc ADs.
I like the set. I thought both the blue and the red were very different from the last mailing. This red is much more cherry-based than an orangy-er previous one. And the blue is the lovely Kabaret (one of my favourite old colours). The glitters/modern art/textures are pretty much as described, and the snowflake with silver in it is lovely too! So I can't complain.

I like the set. I thought both the blue and the red were very different from the last mailing. This red is much more cherry-based than an orangy-er previous one. And the blue is the lovely Kabaret (one of my favourite old colours). The glitters/modern art/textures are pretty much as described, and the snowflake with silver in it is lovely too! So I can't complain.

I rather like this set too. I probably didn't need another red as I have hundreds and there are only so many shades, but the dark blue Kabaret is quite different to the much more purple Belvedere Road last time. Glitters and speckly effect polishes are not always my bag but I do use them on accent nails now and then and my niece loves them! I knew what to expect with the AD so was not disappointed anyway.

Latest posts

Back