Nails Inc, introducing Charlie Brook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I watched the Nails Inc show with Charlie Brook presenting and he simply drove me nuts!! He could'nt believe the price of the TSV and kept saying to Helen from Nails Inc "why didn't you tell how good the value, I could have bought this for my sister(s)". Helen didn't seem to fall for it and did tell him in a polite way that being a presenter he should know what products are coming on a show. I used to like Charlie when he presents the jewellery but lately he is very up his own backs**e. I think in future instead of throwing something at the tv in case I break it, I just won't watch which will save me money!! Rant over!!:rolleyes:

I don't know why but lately he's beginning to remind me of 'Call me Dave' Cameron.eeeee;lxc,. (that was my kitten walking across the keyboard lol!)

I think it's the smarminess.

Yes, he does come over as really fake and smarmy. I like the nails inc. woman, she obviously can see right through his fakeness

'I don't know why but lately he's beginning to remind me of 'Call me Dave' Cameron.'

Thats so funny as I thought exactly the same. The man with a plan is transparent and the fakeness shows through.

He did that the other week - L'Occitane I think it was - kept going on and on about buying a kit for his partner :rolleyes: Perhaps he is trying to make himself sound more interesting - in which case he's failed miserably :p

i'm usually a charlie fan but it did annoy me as well It's a shame because he was very good last time he did the nails inc show.
Having said that the female presenters do it constantly as well. Every single brand they introduce is their favourite, their bathroom is full of the said shower gels. It really irritates me, Do they really think we're stupid.

Latest posts

Back