Nails Inc Express Remover Pot.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Didn't Heather say the RRP was £6.95? That's what I paid for mine anyhow. Well some cheeky bugger is trying to flog theirs on fleabay for 20 odd quid!

Are they for real? What nutter would buy it at that price?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen some on ebay for £12.95 and six have been sold for that price! I've been using Bourjois 1 second remover for a few months, think it cost about a fiver from Boots :)

I bought mine from Selfridges online and it was £6.95. I did have to pay P&P of £4.90 though because I didn't realise that Debenhams did free P&P and it was too late to cancel my order. It arrived two days after I ordered it though ............... and it's brilliant. It removed my varnish far quicker than my usual remover so I'll be repurchasing (from Debenhams next time :wink:)

I bought mine from Selfridges online and it was £6.95. I did have to pay P&P of £4.90 though because I didn't realise that Debenhams did free P&P and it was too late to cancel my order. It arrived two days after I ordered it though ............... and it's brilliant. It removed my varnish far quicker than my usual remover so I'll be repurchasing (from Debenhams next time :wink:)

Yes! I'm a real Scrooge when it comes to p&p. I begrudge paying it unless its for something really super costly to post then that's fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i paid £7 for mine from Very and I love it, it has a little label on it saying £6.95 so surprised Very charged different but I love it and will buy again. Debenhams is out of stock now but hopefully when this has gone it will be back. Who would pay £20+ from Ebay when for £24 wasn't it you could have bought the whole TSV. Naughty people!!

Don't wear nail polish very often, but when i do i start peeling it of with my teeth . Sorry. Very uncouth :sweat:

Do you then spit the bits all over the floor too Barbs.....? Yer mucky pup....! LOL
Uumm now you're asking KWC. Must be months and months since i had nail varnish on, so i'll have to do the test and get back to you on it. I think i'm uncouth . But there always seems to be a bit that comes away and then i pick it and then its a challenge to get it all off. Needless to say this doesnt happen often LOL

Eldest DD used to remove it in the bath...which she then never rinsed out properly, so the next person to use it would be picking bits of dried on & gone hard coloured varnish off it....gross! LOL

Lol! Now KWC has me wondering what do I do with it when I peel it off!
Me too, but don't tell her but she's probably right, it has to go somewhere, i personally think i collect it in a pile and then put it in a
bin, which i'm sure you do also Latchi

Lol! Now KWC has me wondering what do I do with it when I peel it off!

Come on now ladies, think, the picked off bits have to go somewhere........neither of you vehemently denied putting them anywhere other than straight in the nearest bin, which I'm afraid leads me to believe that it's more likely to be a case of 'oops, dropped it, ah never mind, I'll hoover it up later'.....? :nod: :grin:

Come on now ladies, think, the picked off bits have to go somewhere........neither of you vehemently denied putting them anywhere other than straight in the nearest bin, which I'm afraid leads me to believe that it's more likely to be a case of 'oops, dropped it, ah never mind, I'll hoover it up later'.....? :nod: :grin:
Got it in one KWC. LOL

Elementary my dear <S>Watson</S> Sparkly...............solved, bring on the next case & make it harder, that one was waaaaay too easy! :giggle:
I notice Latchi went quiet and left me to take the heat. Did you ever think of joining the police KWC. i can just see you in the interview room, no one would be safe, everyone would be confessing LOL

Latest posts

Back