Nail Boutique TSV Fri 29th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Nail Boutique • Friday 29 Jun • 12am

Stay ahead of the trends with the latest nail shade - there's everything from classic colours to fashion-forward nail art.

Debbie Flint mentioned something about a gel nail manicure in 3 shades bein a TSV at the end of June, the deep wine colour she has been wearing for a while is one of the colours. She also said her sister was presenting it so it's unlikely to be the Mally one available on QVC US

There is a system now showing on QVC (sorry - can't do links)
Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Set With LED Lamp
QVC Price£87.00 Item Number400112 Availability In stock UK P&P£6.95

Beauty Bay have a smaller kit (one colour, less with the lamp on for £89.95 with free P&P. Wonder how much it is going to be reduced for the TSV price

Such a shame it's not the Mally one, I really want that! :) The Mally one does actually have a timer on it as well, unlike the one linked above.

Last edited:
I am very tempted by this, looks like the pro lamp which does have a timer and is £89.95 in a starter kit with the red colour. The other colours are £11.95 each so at the QVC price that's about a £29 saving. Depends on the TSV price if I go for it or not I reckon between £70 and £75 so may not go for it( even though it is the day after payday ! )

I really wish Sephora would open up over here I love that shop
Me too! I happened to be in Boston a few years ago on the very day the huge branch there opened. I bought just a makeup brush and the goody bag I walked out with made be feel very embarrassed. It had a miniature leather 'doctor's bag stuffed with Perricone samples and loads of other goodies from Smashbox and Demeter etc. Mind you, the 'Countryfile' goody bag they let you have at the BBC Gardeners' World Live last week contained a full size (not jumbo, obviously) of SBC's Arnica Gel!

I notice, however, while you get plenty of videos on how to apply, they never seem to tell you how to remove them! Having had gel extensions a few years ago (and getting really damaged nails when they came off) I'd be a bit wary of removal. Also, does anyone know whether the LED light is less ageing on the skin than the UV ones?

Latest posts

Back